Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...
Are you sure that's his nobody?
I mean, no org. member (including Xemnas) has a nobody that seems that powerful... so maybe it's just one he specially summoned... like a twilight thorn or something (just speculating, whatever)...
ANd, yes, new Zexion fight as well as new sleight abilities (don't know how those relate.... )
@gosox: They added in the Zexion battle at DI in Reverse Rebirth
@Enigmacy: I think it was more in battle Voice Acting, eg Axel says stuff like 'Fire!' (in japanese though) when doing slieghts. They don't actually talk in cutscenes, the GBA isn't powerful enough to support that much information.
I believe what they're reffering too is the screaming the characters do in battle. unless they are assuming that the subtitled cutscenes were voiced in the japanese version, in which case, they are very very wrong.
The changes are that some of the cutscenes are different and a few scenes have different dialogue. For instance, in one scene, Sora says the word 'hell'. Vexen's death is more graphic imo. And of course there is a brief fight scene between Axel and Marluxia, which didn't make the cut in the first version. So there is a few changes.
Edit:nvm I copy and pasted everything there will be in Re:COM....it's on the website
• Cutscenes will be in 3D, with voice acting.
• The Card Battle System is back.
• You can still stock cards.
• Direct scenes from CoM in full 3D.
• Being worked on by the Musashi Team.
• Will be sold with KH2:FM+.
• Will be on the PS2.
• Much more additional content from the original game.
• Save Data Integration with KH2: FM.
• Will have reactions commands.
• There'll be quite a lot of new cards.
• Increase in action element.
• More interaction with field.
• Disney worlds don't have voices.
• Sora can now attack in all directions.
• More health for Sora.
• Trickier enemies.
• There are seperate disks for RE: CoM and KH2: FM.
• Reverse Rebirth is in the game.
• Card breaks have been seen.
• The X button serves as the jump button.
• There's a mini map that resembles the one in KH2.
• Stars represent the number of heartless in a room.
• Stars represent the size of the room.
• There seems to be Trinity.
• There is also a gimmick card.
• New scenes not shown.
• Worlds will consist of rooms.
• Map cards will be used to get through rooms.
• Battles take place in seperate stages.
• Possible to stun heartless before battle?
• New battles.
• Zexion versus Riku.
• Riku can enter dark mode.
• Sleights make a return.
• Similar leveling system.
• New Map Card "The Bottemless Dark".
• Moogle Points come with HP balls.
• New Pooh Minigame.
• Release Mid 2007 for Japan.
• Fall release for US