• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Change of people Into Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

So my theory of how those people from all over diferent places changed into heartless was that when the dark suceeded and they didn't have light then no feelings would occur once your a heartless. So it's like being a zombie and you can't conrtol it. Although Sora managed to have feelings and follow the light. How did that happen????

Theories by GuardianSora and TwilightRiku146.

OniJager

GFX Artist
Well if you remember when Sora became a heartless he was just floating in darkness lost forever, while his body was a heartless.

Arian

When peeps turn into heartless:

There body dissapears
There hearts turn into heartless

And thats it really

So I guess it can be thatthe soul of the hearts, remains in the heartless

My Dark Side

And Sora's heart was strong at that moment of the game so I think he was able to keep his feelings despite being a heartless

Last edited:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
TwilightRiku146 said:
So my theory of how those people from all over diferent places changed into heartless was that when the dark suceeded and they didn't have light then no feelings would occur once your a heartless. So it's like being a zombie and you can't conrtol it. Although Sora managed to have feelings and follow the light. How did that happen????

Theories by GuardianSora and TwilightRiku146.

So what you're saying is: The other people whose hearts were consumed by the heartless who killed them, didn't have any light to guide them out of the darkness, right? That Sora found a light in the darkness, Kairi's voice or his memories, and came out of the darkness? Is that what you're saying, let me know if I got it wrong.

TwilightRiku146

RPGplaya said:
So what you're saying is: The other people whose hearts were consumed by the heartless who killed them, didn't have any light to guide them out of the darkness, right? That Sora found a light in the darkness, Kairi's voice or his memories, and came out of the darkness? Is that what you're saying, let me know if I got it wrong.

Yuo you got it right,,,,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back