• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chances of sora in ssbb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, so long as you understand why they have no right to be in the game.

I wonder if Nintendo knew ahead of time that topics like this would be discussed when they decided to add Snake.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
whoaa haha with all those character ~ pple wont even see it if its nintendo~ there was a fighting game with cloud and zack....o and plus seph....what was that game called....it was for ps but w/e~
Game = Ehrgeiz

Sora in Brawl would be kinda cool, but he wouldn't really fit in too well in my opinion. Same with any character from Final Fantasy. On the other hand, if Sonic did make it in, that would be cool.... I mean if Pikachu is in, surely a little blue hedgehog would make sense, amirite, amirite? Post ends now because as people have said before, there's already a thread like this elsewhere.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I would love to see Sora in Super Smash Bros. but the chances of it happening is very slim...

About 1 out of 10,000

Q

Banned
no.

anyone who says Sora should be in Brawl should be transformed into a lemming, and be forced to run off a cliff. Then, during those last moments, you'll feel how futile it was to stop you from running off that cliff. It's the same feeling I get when I see these boards; thinking that I am not good enough to stop all the n00bishness that rampages here. It makes me want to die inside.

k?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I mean if Pikachu is in, surely a little blue hedgehog would make sense, amirite, amirite?

Pikachu makes sense because he is a Nintendo property. Sonic does have a pretty good chance in Brawl though; far higher than Sora at least. But let's not make another thread for that, OK.

~paro

Smash bros is only for Nintendo! I don't even know why Snake's in it..... He's Sony property! But if that's the case, Sora would have a greater chance you'd think.....

. . . . . . . . . .the reason y they put snake becuz the very very 1st metal gear was in NES. . .*cough*

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Snake is in it because hes been in a few MGS games on Nintendo systems

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't even know why Snake's in it..... He's Sony property!

No, he isn't. He's Konami's property. And once again, Hideo Kojima practically begged for Snake to be in Melee, but the game was too far along in development for him to be added. That's why he's in this time around.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
dude sora in ssbb would be cool but it would also suck. it would be cool because, hey, its sora! it would suck because sora would be limited to his abilities and his fighting would just be different.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I didn't see this earlier, but once again, I must correct something.

yup yup and metal gear was owned buy nintendo~ but metal gear "solid" us now owned by PS

The Metal Gear franchise has never belonged to either Nintendo or Sony. It belongs to Konami, a third party company. The original Metal Gear games were on Nintendo's systems and Metal Gear Solid has been on the Playstation, with the exception of The Twin Snakes on the Gamecube. Why must people always assume that a game belongs to one particular company just because it is on that system? Make sure that you know what you're talking about before you say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back