• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chances of sora in ssbb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Can a mod move this thread...? To the brawl section?

The 14th Order

*sigh* I'm sick of these threads.

Well, the only way I can see Sora in SSBB is as an Assist Trophy. It's the highest chance of Sora being in there. I mean, if Samurai Goroh (pilot in F-Zero series[property of Sega])and Dr. Wright are Assist Trophies then Sora could definetly be one.

bleachmagic

look guys i know his chances r low i was just making a point that he still has a chance as a playable character or assist trophe
and srry about sega bought out thoght they were but sonic is still seconparty and the game is only 50%-60% done
also reason thread in kh com is cause that only kh game on nintendo

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
chances? 0% of him being in. the game is coming out real soon so of course they're done picking characters... CLICK HERE to see the characters of the ame from the official website. Only new comers are Pit and Wario. And plus, they only use characters from nintendo games. No chance they'd use someone form a SE game.

forgivinglight

I'd love to see Sora in Brawl. (much more than I would *Sonic, as some rumours are suggesting) But I'm prety sure that Snake is going to be the only non-Nintendo charachter in the game. They'll probably use other Third-parties in future Smash Bros. titles, But still... the chances of Sora are highly unlikly.(That wold be so awsome though!!)

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
chances? 0% of him being in. the game is coming out real soon so of course they're done picking characters... CLICK HERE to see the characters of the ame from the official website. Only new comers are Pit and Wario. And plus, they only use characters from nintendo games. No chance they'd use someone form a SE game.

Okay...they're not done revealing characters, the site is still being updated regularly. Pit and Wario are not all. And plus, Sora is technically a nintendo character in his own right. Remember Chain of Memories? Yeah. He's just not an OFFICIAL nintendop character, just a Third Party

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
dood there are no odds. the chances of him being in htere is like 0/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
For the last frickin time...

The only SE characters being in SSBB could be those in the Itagaki STreet series, however this was not released outside of Japan, so it won't appeal to a western market

And Sora is owned by frickin Disney, not by SE so all useless talks should go not in the KH section, but elsewhere. Ideally the trash bin

Fin

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Can a mod move this thread...? To the brawl section?

First off, it's a Brawl thread. And no, that would be a waste of time. You could, you know, talk about Sora's chances in Brawl in that thread, but it will be nothing more than this thread turned out to be.

isnt the game already out or something.

i saw a summary of it and i didnt see sora's name.

owuldve been kool if he was in it though

I'm afraid it isn't. Brawl is currently scheduled for a December 3rd release.

*sigh* I'm sick of these threads.

Well, the only way I can see Sora in SSBB is as an Assist Trophy. It's the highest chance of Sora being in there. I mean, if Samurai Goroh (pilot in F-Zero series[property of Sega])and Dr. Wright are Assist Trophies then Sora could definetly be one.

Wrong. The only F-Zero game that Sega had any part in was F-Zero GX, which was developed by their Amusement Vision branch. They don't have the rights to the entire series.

look guys i know his chances r low i was just making a point that he still has a chance as a playable character or assist trophe
and srry about sega bought out thoght they were but sonic is still seconparty and the game is only 50%-60% done

Wrong once more; Sonic is third party. To be second party, he would have to be exclusive to Nintendo due to a contract between Nintendo and Sega. That obviously isn't the case, as Sonic is multi-platform.

also reason thread in kh com is cause that only kh game on nintendo

But this thread itself concerns Sora's chances in Brawl, therefore having nothing to do with Chain of Memories.

~paro

First off, it's a Brawl thread. And no, that would be a waste of time. You could, you know, talk about Sora's chances in Brawl in that thread, but it will be nothing more than this thread turned out to be.

I'm afraid it isn't. Brawl is currently scheduled for a December 3rd release.

Wrong. The only F-Zero game that Sega had any part in was F-Zero GX, which was developed by their Amusement Vision branch. They don't have the rights to the entire series.

Wrong once more; Sonic is third party. To be second party, he would have to be exclusive to Nintendo due to a contract between Nintendo and Sega. That obviously isn't the case, as Sonic is multi-platform.

But this thread itself concerns Sora's chances in Brawl, therefore having nothing to do with Chain of Memories.

whoa....its kind of cool how he answer everyone question and know the answer like that *snap* hahaha well...well if sora really do come out....time for me to actaully buy a wii...but im still saving up for ps3~!!!

Riku191

id love if sora riku and ppl were in it but its unliely oh id love cloud and sehpy too thatd be awsome but the characters are already done so no chance i guess

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh dear God no. Square has whored Final Fantasy VII enough as it is. We don't need to have Cloud and Sephiroth in Brawl now too.

~paro

id love if sora riku and ppl were in it but its unliely oh id love cloud and sehpy too thatd be awsome but the characters are already done so no chance i guess

whoaa haha with all those character ~ pple wont even see it if its nintendo~ there was a fighting game with cloud and zack....o and plus seph....what was that game called....it was for ps but w/e~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back