• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chances of sora in ssbb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachmagic

over the past month many have thought hey is sora going to be in ssbb[super smash bros brawl] now most of you think i wish but the truth is he only has like a 4 in 10 chance
the reasons
1.the person who sings the song of kh will be doing a song for ssbb
2.kingdom hearts chain of memories was made on the game boy advance
3.a new item called a assist trophe was made for the characters not put into the game as playable characters.
4.third party characters are in ssbb [sora is a third party

now if he is put into the game it will be sora from com[sadly]
and he would most likely be the only character from kh in the game

and no negative comments i know his chances are low i am just trying he has a chance as a playable character or a assist trophe.

fallen roses

i think it would be okay for sora to be in ssbb. its also okay that he'll be the only one in it because sora is the only one we played the most so we would more familire with his moves.

neon6

We should send a request from at least 1000 fans asking for sora in ssbm. That would raise chances by a good percentage.

fallen roses

riku would be pretty cool to play. he is completley diffrent than sora and would denfinlty be awsome

requset sounds good too

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow...how many of these threads need to be made? I could have sworn that I saw a thread exactly like this in the KHII section. Not to mention that there is already an official Brawl thread.

No. Yoko Shimomura is the composer of the series, not a singer.

Sakurai said before that he only plans for about two or three third party characters in the game. Snake is in because Hideo Kojima practically begged him to be in Melee, but they were too far along in development to put him in. I do believe that the same goes for Sonic, execpt there is no confirmation of him in Brawl.

Last edited:

honeycombsjr

over the past month many have thought hey is sora going to be in ssbb[super smash bros brawl] now most of you think i wish but the truth is he only has like a 4 in 10 chance
the reasons
2.kingdom hearts chain of memories was made on the game boy advance
3.a new item called a assist trophe was made for the characters not put into the game as playable characters.

now if he is put into the game it will be sora from com[sadly]
and he would most likely be the only character from kh in the game

and no negative comments i know his chances are low i am just trying he has a chance as a playable character or a assist trophe.

Sora could be in it but u are right it would be CoM Sora and he wouldn't have drive forms and stuff like that. It would be cool though if they used KH2 Sora.:thumbup:

TwistedHeartz

Yes, SEGA got it good. Nintendo did not buy it. XD

Also, Theres been about 4 threads on this already, it's unlikely to come because Sora, Kairi, Riku etc. Are owned by Disney. Or atleast the last time I heard.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, no.

Sora's not gonna be in SSBB.

This is getting annoying.

{Thread Closed}

Agreed. This sort of thing should be discussed in the Brawl thread anyway.

And you might want to wait on putting "Thread Closed" until right before the thread is indeed closed. It looks kinda ridiculous when you post that and then someone posts after it. Or rather, only post that if you yourself close the thread.

~paro

holy crap....sora in ssbb~! thatd be pretty wierd....wonder if theyll even have time to put him in there if there almost done with the game~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back