• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chances of a public demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Do you think it's possible and public demo might be releases during or after the E3 stuff? It's not entirely uncommon for game companies to do that but I would understand if they didn't since KH3 is probably in a different position then most games but so was Final Fantasy XV and we got a pretty cool demo out of that.

Honestly, I would love to finally get my hands on this. Plus, the extra feedback from more of the gaming community would benefit them. Then again, they already did that with the premier event and the upcoming events right now, so there would be no point I guess? Other then to just make fans happy.

What do you think? Chances are high or low?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. A demo would be nice.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I don’t think there will be. I don’t think they need more feedback. More than likely, most criticisms have already been addressed by those who previewed the game and Square Enix’s own game testers. More people giving criticisms would probably just be a lot of noise, even if their criticisms are valid.

I also don’t think they need it for advertising purposes. The game is hyped enough already. The majority of the fans are chomping at the bit to play this game, so they probably want to maintain that tension until the release date.

I’ll add that it also depends on the release date. If it’s going to be in late November-December, they might give us a demo to tide us over. But the closer we are to the release date, the less likely it is that we’ll get one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Demos take too much time and effort to do, especially now that the game is gonna enter full marketing campaign mode once they reveal the release date during e3. If the rumored release date of November is accurate, then the team would be too busy and pressured to bother making a demo. And like others have stated, 0.2 is KH3's demo, even though it isn't a representative sampling of what the rest of the game has to offer in terms of the gameplay department.

Would I want a demo? Eh. I would play it. I just don't find it necessary.

meep2meep

Awards
As much as i would love a(nother) demo, highly doubtful.
That being said... i have faith that square will keep us busy till release. I rember reading somewhere that all disney worlds will be revealed before release... so thats new trailers garunteed. Also, yes it does take time to prepare demo's, but theres nothing stopping them from just uploading the e3 gameplay demo available to those who attend (which I honestly believe is going to be the same demo that everyone tried last week)

Tempo

Awards
i for one am all for a kingdom hearts public demonstration, wherein james woods is dragged from his home and into the town square to be flogged for an hour with a cat o nine tails for his bigotry

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe the reason they were so strict about the cutscenes and boss fight in the demo was because they didn't want to discourage people from downloading the demo when it's made public? I am on the side that I really hope we get it because I don't think it would take much to make it available. I really would love to get my hands on any part of KH3 early, and so far the only one that got a demo was 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back