• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chances of a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix demo hitting the PSN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
That may be true, but I just don't see the sense in doing it if they already know people will be lined up to buy it maybe in Japan they might everywhere else I just can't see that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If I'm not mistaken no other collection hasn't had a demo at all, or I must have never checked.

God of War PSP games ported to the PS3 in HD had a demo.

Ultimately, its better to look at the pattern of SE demos than it is to look at the pattern of collection demos

Kind of hard to do that since there doesn't seem to be a pattern of demos from SE. KH3D is the ONLY KH demo to have been available for download. And I thought we learned to stop taking the same patterns from FF marketing and comparing them to KH. Most of the time, they never do things the same way (most likely because Disney is probably the one doing all the marketing for Kingdom Hearts)

And again, even if we were to look at SE as a whole, there are no Square HD remasters that have gotten a demo. Unless some super nerd who studies Square Enix all the time says otherwise, of course.

At this point, I have no idea if it would get a demo or not. Like I've said before, I don't see much of a point in releasing a demo for a 10-year old game. Sure, you got the casual gamer who would happen to stumble across it via PSN store, but I get the feeling that 80% of those people would not even touch the demo anyway because they don't care for KH.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hitman HD just popped up when googling Square Enix, but I'm not sure if it was legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back