• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chamber of Edits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
200.gif

It's perfection. Just as I imagined and even funnier, thanks for taking my request ☺.
You are most welcome. And the images are separate in case you or anyone ever feel the need to use just the "Nomura, what have you done?" :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Forgot I still have some pre-D23 edits.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Caxinuld

Awards
Norted Pan? I can see a role for him in KH3. He's could turn as many kids into Heartless as possible, overthrow Captain Hook and summon a Phantom Heartless.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Norted Pan? I can see a role for him in KH3. He's could turn as many kids into Heartless as possible, overthrow Captain Hook and summon a Phantom Heartless.
He could work with Smee, I betcha Smee is fed up with his boss always abusing him. The Phantom Heartless could be that crocodile or that octopus that appeared in Peter Pan 2.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Goofy's Monster form bugs me, so I edited him to look a bit more like regular-flavored Goofy.

tumblr_p4m7cpG2yc1vxgip3o1_r2_1280.png

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Best keyblade of all time here!
It looks like one of those joke weapons that the Organization members, Riku, Sora, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey got in 358/2 Days mission mode.

Goofy's Monster form bugs me, so I edited him to look a bit more like regular-flavored Goofy.

tumblr_p4m7cpG2yc1vxgip3o1_r2_1280.png
Goofy's nose looks like a thorn or a claw.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Back