• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chamber of Edits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Good tidings friends. Today is a momentous day. I am pleased to announce that I finally made a dumb thread for my dumb edits. *makes Xemnas arm gestures*

Since I've made plenty of silly things on this site over the years, I thought it'd be a neat idea to put 'em all together. I'll also post edits I've done on Tumblr and any and all crap I'm sure to make in the future.

Now, without further ado~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Gold treasure right here ahhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and the context for Axel in the first edit is lost somewhere in that labyrinth of belts, so KH-esque, oui oui croissant

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

redcrown

Awards
This might be weird but uhhhh..... you willing to take edit requests? I would myself but I'm too lazy to learn how to photoshop just for silly ideas, while using my phone.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Always going to love those Riku edits, our cinnamon roll Ephemera, and umberllaqua.
when-it-takes-me-a-while-to-get-a-joke_o_584840.gif

Caxinuld

Awards
I love all these ridiculous edits, you could make a fine collection of KH memes out of them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Slooowly putting in the links to the original posts for these edits. Some of these really need the context. XD

I love all these ridiculous edits, you could make a fine collection of KH memes out of them.
Glad you're enjoying them!

redcrown

Awards
Edit request if you're still up for it

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Edit request if you're still up for it

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Okay, I should be able to do that. To clarify, is it just the one shot with Riku saying "What have you done?" that you want me to edit? Just want to make sure.

redcrown

Awards
Okay, I should be able to do that. To clarify, is it just the one shot with Riku saying "What have you done?" that you want me to edit? Just want to make sure.

Yeah it's that shot. With YX just being the writer stand in and explaining the mechanics of the silly time travel I thought it would fit being Nomura lol.

redcrown

Awards
200.gif

It's perfection. Just as I imagined and even funnier, thanks for taking my request ☺.

Back