• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenges?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mninp

I want to do KH challenges for all the games in the series. Unfortunately, I don't have 1.5 yet, but the games that I have available to me are:

Re:COM
Days
KH2
BBS
Coded

I was thinking about a "No Skills Challenge" where you can pretty much only attack and use Items (and Reaction Commands in KH2). So no magic, equipment, accessories, drives, limits, summons, command abilities, or sleights. I think that's everything. Proud mode too and no switching original party members out, this includes DDD with the first DE's you get. All party members follow the same challenge rules as well.

Anyone want to do this? I think it will be fun and challenges but not as ridiculous as Lv1 Crit mode. This is just a brainstorm btw. Maybe we can all come up with challenge combinations across all games. Thoughts?

136199Goat

Re:CoM with no sleights or cure magic?

... ... ... good luck, my friend..... the asylum has been informed

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re:CoM with no sleights or cure magic?

... ... ... good luck, my friend..... the asylum has been informed

I'll get a burial plot ready as well, just in case.

While I think other games are doable without abilities and commands, I think doing CoM without magic and sleights is a suicide attempt. If my assumption that even stocking cards is also prohibited, you'd be needing a lot of 0's to break enemy sleights and a solid supply of 9's to whack them with. This, and you'd have to be constantly on your toes since there's no way you can heal mid-fight.

You see, the side games all have gimmicks and twists that require, or at least encourage, you to utilise other things you have in your disposal and not only blindly whack away solely with the Keyblade. I'm not discouraging you though, I'm just saying that it'd be like a trip to the ninth circle of Hell and back. If anyone attempted it and succeeded, though, they deserve all the praise they deserve. Who knows, that person could be you~ :p

mninp

^ haha I forgot that potions don't heal you in COM. I guess just the Cure spell would be fine then, as, like you said, that would be near impossible

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol I may try a challenge or to one day. I've done the no sleight one before in the past, except I used cure cards.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I might try the BbS one. Sounds like I can do this.

But is Shotlock prohibited, and is 100%-ing the game required? If the answer to both questions is "yes", then uhh... haha. I don't know how else I can damage Iron Imprisoner IV and YX without Surges, Mines, and Shotlock...

13Rox

if you really really really want a challenge try going on proud mode with no abilities, items or magic. Only the keyblade. Complete the game like that and I saw you are the god of all Kingdom Hearts. That would be so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back