• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenger's Stories Go Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey Everyone,

This thread is an addition to the KHI Ultimate Summer Writing Challenge! Where you can post the challenges you've done in your post. I'd advise using spoiler boxes to keep it orderly. OR you can create a new thread; where you post every challenge you've done inside of it.

I'll relist whom you can challenge in this box.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This is my Crossover story challenge that was issued to me by CD-Man. He knows that I don't write fan fiction, so this was a bit different for me. I also wrote it in the third person, which is also different for me, I typically enjoy writing in the first person way more. So this entire challenge has really made me step out of my writing comfort zone, which I enjoyed.

The rules said that a crossover story could be made into a two-shot, which is what I decided to go with. I will post part 2 either tonight or tomorrow given my time restraints.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Lonbilly challenged me to do a HISHE story.
Now, I'll say this: I'm best with short stories. Don't expect anything TOO long from me (unless the challenge demands it), because I usually write when the inspiration strikes. But I always proofread what I do so that others can genuinely enjoy reading it and not slugging through the grammar murk, so let me know if I screw anything up! Sometimes my autocorrect goes berserk on me '^~^
All done~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now that you know the generic tale (not simply the Disney one, I'm just using the names), maybe I'll tell you how I think it should have​ ended.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Friendship challenge. Stipulation: Crystal Donn and Zoey Brunt. I might edit this later to fix grammar mistakes, but unless I find something ground breaking I'll probably live with whatever mistakes are present.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Here's Part 2 of my Supernatural/Mushi-Shi Crossover Challenge. The challenge was issued by CD-Man, so I hope I don't disappoint with my conclusion. Also, sorry it took me a little longer than I wanted to write it, but I've just been busy with life stuff the last few days, you all know how it is.

A Side Note: It is hard to create your own fictional phenomenon! I did my absolute best to come up with my own original Mushi idea, so I hope everybody enjoys it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
CD-Man challenged me to a horror story.Oh well here goes nothing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I had this idea for a while, I am thinking of making this a bigger story, but for the sake of the challenge, the story is cut a bit. If you want more, please ask. I was challenged to write a Fluffy Story. I'm sorry if it's not that good.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, this is my rendition of a scene from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon 2". Massive spoilers, so read at your own risk.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Max challenged me to do a 200 words or less story. This is definitely within my comfort zone!
Though I WILL hafta count out the words individually since my Kindle doesn't track them T~T
But that's what makes this a CHALLENGE!!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Around 160 words~

Sorry if I enjoy leaning towards open-ended horror :3

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I got inspiration for this story the moment I saw there was a 4th of July challenge. I don't know why, but I did, so here it is.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Two challenges in one day? Yeah, let's just say I'm in the writing mood and I don't think that should be wasted. This is another personal challenge since I haven't been given a challenge by another member yet.

The personal challenge I decided to take on this time was The 10 Minute Challenge. I wouldn't allow myself to go anywhere past 10 minutes (used a timer), so this story cut it really close (which was my intention).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Write it Better Challenge. The Stanley Parable (Confusion Ending)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
This is a personal challenge issued to myself. (kinda redundant?) Since the spirit of the 4th is fading fast, I thought it best to tackle this ASAP. So, without further ado: My 4th of July challenge story!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ChibiHearts249

Awards
This is another personal challenge. I've never written a song story before, but I've read my fair share. I'm pretty sure I know how it goes...methinks.
I know what the song is actually about, but when I was a kid I genuinely believed that there was a magical hotel in the desert that appeared to weary travelers like a mirage; trapping them for eternity within its walls. I'd like to paint the picture that I see every time I listen to this song, and share it with y'all.

This isn't about drugs. This is about a Hotel.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry it's so freaking LONG. I hope it's confusing enough to keep you interested ;)

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I took on the personal challenge of the 200 Word Story tonight. Man, it was harder than I thought to keep it within that short amount of space, and I knew it wouldn't be easy to begin with. Exactly 200 words here, I didn't waste one.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
200 words or less. Word count: 15. This one's for you, William Carlos Williams. I'm probably going to redo this later because uggggh.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

edit: no. ignore that, this is my 200 words or less challenge. word count: 28.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
10 minute story personal challenge! The clock is ticking; GO!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Whew, THAT ended quickly. I even started the clock after I typed "GO!"

I was like the artist; I had no forethought. I just knew I wanted to cover painting...And THAT happened.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Not long ago, I told CD-Man and Sugar Lips that I had an idea for a short story I was planning on writing. Last night, CD challenged me to write an Apocalypse story. It's great that my idea just happened to be an apocalypse story, so this gave me the incentive to finally write it all down. I hope everyone enjoys this, because I've been planning this story out for a very long time now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Okay, so ChibiHearts249 gave me the challenge of writing a fantasy story. Once again, this is an piece of a larger story, but I don't think I shall ever publish this online. Enjoy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And here's another challenged I was issued, A Song story. I tried my best and truthfully, it's a personal story as well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back