• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenger's Stories Go Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
This was a lot shorter than I wanted it to be, but I wanted to go with this idea. So I just ran with it. Survival Challenge.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

edit: Keeping it up, Ten Minute Challenge done.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
I'm not good at this fluffy stuff xP

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here's my story for the fluffy challenge! :D it's super short, i'm sorry ;~;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Little bit of info: This is supposed to be set about half-way through season 5 of Supernatural and after the events of Dream Drop.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
I'm sorry I just had to make this crossover......
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Challenge Number 11: Multi-Verse.

Only two left, I'm just going to be writing away today to get these done! I kind of wish I hadn't made this multiverse a one-shot. I think it would have turned out much better as a 5-10 chapter story. It just kind of felt like a small journey, and I feel like I crammed it all into one story. Maybe this is another story I'll expand on in the future, but for now, here is the challenge.

A note about my multiverse:
I chose The Walking Dead for this challenge. For those who don't know, there are essentially two universes. There is the Comic Universe (which contains the stories of the comics, Telltale's game series, and the novels), and then there is the AMC tv universe (which contains the stories of the show and the game Survival Instinct).

My story crosses these two universes using the games from each. It takes place between seasons 1 & 2 of the game shortly before season 2 begins, and towards the end of Survival instinct. I have the central characters of each game basically cross paths on their journeys, and I have them explain exactly where they were headed in relation to each game's story. So if you've played the games, you should easily be able to tell where I am slipping this into the story of each game. If you didn't play them, then you just have some insight as to where the characters were headed. Either way, I feel like this meshing the stories together to fit into their canon universes worked out quite nicely.

Also, if you are unfamiliar with The Walking Dead's terminolgy: Walkers, biters, etc. All words for zombie.

Enjoy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My final two challenges are finally done! I have spent all day after work finishing up my challenges, and it feels like a giant weight has been lifted off of my shoulders! All 13 summer writing challenges, this has been a blast and a half. Hopefully we can do this again next year.

Challenge Number 12: Horror Story

Yeah right. Half of my challenges ended up being horror stories in some form or another, this one is just officially a horror story haha.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Challenge Number 13: Friendship Story

This story is most definitely dedicated to two very good friends of mine. You guys may know them as CD-Man and Sugar Lips. Sorry if you guys don't get all of our little jokes, but I just had to include them. It's just one of those friendship things, you know?

This is the tale of one of our epic days of playing Animal Crossing together, thus some of the randomness. We really area fun bunch, haha. Sugar Lips is Jeri, CD-Man is Casper, and I am Max (of course).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Sorry was a bit short on this challenge.Play music as you're reading.Helps you get in the mood :O Somewhat
Spoiler Spoiler Show

All challenges complete.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

miharichan412

Good afternoon, everybody. I apologize with the lateness of my submission, but I've finally cleaned up my Friendship Story challenge into a presentable state. Please let me know what you think of it, afterward - I would love all of the feedback I can get. Thank you!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I spent three hours typing this up. I have no idea what happened. This was suppose to be a Fluffy Story CD-Man had challenged me. Instead this happened... what is wrong with me? (xD)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back