• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenger's Stories Go Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Alright, one day left after this and then my 3 day challenge is complete!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Part one out of two of my crossover story. I'll try to get part two up later tonight, but it might bleed into tomorrow. If you aren't familiar with Payday, all you really need to know is that it's about four people who rob stuff. Banks, jewelry stores, meth labs, coke dealers, you name it, they've stolen from it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Max

Staff member
Awards
Day 3 of my 3 day challenge is finally complete (the big one is finally out of the way). Challenge 7 is finally down, only 6 left! I hope you guys enjoyed my 3 Day Challenge, because I kind of feel like it could have been better.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I had trouble trying to figure out how to do this one, because I couldn't think of any stories that I really wanted to/had any good ideas for changing the ending to. And then, I went on Youtube, watched a video, and decided, "You know what, forget finding one that I genuinely want to change, time to be a troll." And so:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Part two of two of my crossover. I mentioned before that I don't like writing fan fiction, and about halfway through writing this I literally just wanted it to be over. Still, I think it came out decent, if a bit rushed.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Here's my fluffy story, challenge number 8. So I realized after writing this: I'm not very good at writing poetry. But I did my best to do something different, so hopefully it didn't turn out too bad.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Eternal Dream challenged me to do a Fluffy Story. This will be my last challenge that I can take, and I'm sorry it's so short. Like I said; I'm having typing troubles.

I hope you guys like it, though. I enjoyed writing it, even though it's kinda somber.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Max

Staff member
Awards
What started as a joke became so much more. I decided to write this challenge instead of working on my final project for school (yeah... I better get on that now). This is my 9th challenge, and it is my Write it Better/HISHE.

I dedicate this entire challenge to CD-Man, I really hope I did your writing justice. You are honestly the best writer I know and a great friend. I hope you enjoy this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Fourth of July Challenge! This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever written, by the way.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Max

Staff member
Awards
Here is my fantasy story. Challenge number 10, COMPLETE!!! If you haven't read my crossover story yet, you may want to read that first. This is another Supernatural story, and I didn't go into as much detail introducing the characters since I went over that in the previous Supernatural challenge I did. It's long, so sorry about that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woo, finally completed my challenges! :D Though I'm not 100% sure that what I wrote for the multiverse story counts, but... I guess it kinda does? Maybe? <.<; But anywho, here's my stories for the Multiverse Story and Song Story challenges!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back