• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenger's Stories Go Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I hope y'all like crossovers, cuz I certainly can't write them in a hurry worth crap ;D

This is part 1 of my Crossover Story challenge, issued (more like 'sentenced') to me by Max. I hope you guys like it! It only took me 5hrs of my life, but whatever~
Seriously though, it turned out better than I could've hoped! Please enjoy! I even tried to add some elements from the original game series into it, if you've played it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
I'm really really hoping I did this challenge right.....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This is another story idea I had a little while back that I never had the chance to write. I was ecstatic to see there was a Song Story Challenge, because that simply, again, gave me the incentive to finally get this on paper. This challenge was (of course) issued to me by CD-Man. So CD, you better enjoy these stories.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here's a link to the song: The Stranglers - Golden Brown

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, here is my personal challenge at least. I'm hoping to finish the crossover challenge tonight, but here is my personal Friendship Challenge.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Spoilers obviously xP
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd like to point out that I don't hate the way it ended...if anything,I wouldn't want it to end any other way.But here's a way how it could have ended.....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ETA: And, I've got one more for you guys that I'm adding in here. A little extra information is that this is a piece that a character of mine writes in a story. She's about 12-13, so yes, it's supposed to be a little childish and broken; Alice isn't... right in the head.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Ok, guys. I feel kinda terrible about this: I don't want to rush it and cram it together, but I don't want to cut any of it out by changing the story that I have planned out or make any parts too long. I've tried to find a way around it, but I just can't help it!

This story is going to be 3 parts. I'm already behind, and I don't see a reason to cut quality to save time. So: Part 2 of my Crossover Challenge! Enjoy! I will try to finish part 3 on Saturday, but I can't promise much right now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

(Sandei is my original character, by the way! I've always wanted an intelligent thief ;3)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If I had a longer time, I think I could of done this better. :p

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Contains some spoilers for Winter Soldier, so reader beware. Click the title for appropriate music, if you'd like. I just wish I'd been able to find the video that I REALLY wanted...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Okay, this is my seriously last entry. 200 word story, exactly 200 words. It was an idea I got from a friend after chatting with her. We are planning to make a Tumblr of it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Ok guys! The final part of my Crossover Challenge! Bear with me if it's kinda long. I originally was going to omit the amusement park, but decided that Hunter and Sandei needed a chance to shine before the final fight. I'd like you to get to know Sandei better, and Hunter as well; if you don't already know him from the original series.

Well, thanks for waiting!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm sorry this took so long for me to put out. I've been working a lot, and I'm cleaning the house when I'm not working. Super busy, ugh.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
The other thread seems to be sick, so until someone gives it some orange juice or something I think I should let everyone know my Fantasy Challenge was finished [here], and Day One of my Three Day Challenge is [here]. I plan to have Day 2 up sometime later today as well.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I haven't posted anything for about a week (yikes), but I've finally got back in the groove. Here's part 1 of my 3 day challenge, my 7th challenge. About halfway there!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
The other thread seems to be sick, so until someone gives it some orange juice or something I think I should let everyone know my Fantasy Challenge was finished [here], and Day One of my Three Day Challenge is [here]. I plan to have Day 2 up sometime later today as well.

Yeah I noticed this as well. I already posted as well. My last one, because I got stuff to do.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
If you'd like to see what was once here, check out my Short Story thread. Or just wait and check out the fanfic I'm gonna write, instead!

Sorry I had to take this down, guys. But I just COULDN'T leave it unfinished! Sorry again!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back