• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

challenge to Uby Ti

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
No Temps needed, Just tell me ur characters name, appearance and Abilities.

Name: Luxus
Abilitie: Shapeshifting : Luxus has the ability to shapeshift into whoever he wants to. This means that he will gain this particular person (or thing)'s powers, appearance and weakness.

Chinese_Stealth_Suit.jpg

(Yes, it is the Chinese Stealth Armour from the Fall Out 3 Add on "Operation Anchorage")

D∆NTE

I have actually battled him before, he beat me in his first post.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So basically you want me to post a pic a name and powers......so you can use your power to steal and use MY character??
failed_2.jpg

Name:
Ubi Ty

Appearance:
Avid where it counts, Ubi is quite an attractive gentlemen and might as well have all the parts to sport. Apparently caring enough about himself to look good, Ubi Ty can make heads turn and stay there. Something about him calls "stare at me and drool, but for some reason people don't always recognize him, as if he IS, but recently wasn't.....

Abilities/Weapon:
Orsa’s Darkness- Black Essence
It seems that unbound; Ubi Ty is the only stem of Black Essence there is by holding an increased aspect beyond the good and beyond the light, the black in what you can see and the white in what you can't. Ubi Ty is a human being unbound by the aspects of essence and as such harbors a notion of power control that amplifies his EVERYTHING. His controlled forces are easily able to fend off against horribly strong foes and his "Black Essence" structures what he does. Able to emit, channel, charge absorb and conjure powerful and ridiculous amounts of this energy, he is skilled enough in doing so to actually convert his being into a raw format of this essence as a meta-physical entity. The Black Essence is distinct in its obvious black color absence, but also has static outline depending on a specific notion being used. You'd best believe that Ubi can redirect the stems of time past him and hop through space;even as a HUMAN. Some say stemming such forces beyond oneself enables the emission of dangerous reality bends.

Cataclysm Nail- A wicked gunblade that looks even cooler than it sounds. Basic in appearance, but transcendent; this weapon is pitch black and then some, having no actual outline and moving on to be laced and swirl with translucent essence. When Ubi holds it you can’t tell where it starts and where it just might end.

Such a weapon embosses the forces Ubi Ty can flux to his inner being and as such this weapon stems time frames and conquers the space around it. If Ubi connects with an enemy attack using this weapon, it will more than likely pass through it. Not stop it, but merely avoid the essence before it. It carries a specific notion of raw distortion and generates proportional damage from impact, having heavy impact itself even though light as a feather in density. It seems that the blade vibrates atomically to cause extreme disturbance to other weapons in combat and furthermore focuses black essence beyond each slice and shot....

~~~~~

“Its hotter here than I thought it’d be, but I can’t expect it to be breezy. This IS the dessert so I can’t get mad or anything, but damn, why the hell does this guy wanna fight me in the middle of a dessert?!?!?!”

Ubi looked around at the vast sands that stretched on forever in his plain sight. If you could fight the entire United States in this place there was cause for questionable actions. Maybe he got challenged because he was just THAT good, maybe it was for another reason?? “Does it matter.” A question in a sentence the affirmation that Ubi Ty seriously talked to himself a lot.

More annoyed than bored, or even hot in such ridiculous heat, Ubi unbuttoned the top few buttons on his shirt and sat on a mound of sand that rose beneath him. It looked just like a throne of sorts, but was a tad TOO lumpy. “If this asshole doesn’t just get here like NOW!!!!”

His eyes dropped and he slumped a bit......

D∆NTE

Luxus flew out of the sand, sending bits of sand everywhere. He looked at his foe and laughed, he had wanted this for a long time, and now, it would finally happen. He wasn't good with words but, he thought that he should at least tell a man of this calibre why he was going to kill him. " My goal in life is to be the strongest, and to pluck out all of the weaklings and potential threats, you my friend, are a big potential threat". There were many ways that he could kill this man that called himself Uby Ty, Luxus was thinking of the most grand. Then he thought about it, he would use technology and science. he held out his right hand, tiny man eating self reparing nano bots flew out of his armour and flew at Uby Ty. He held out his other hand and a green gas that can be identified as a very powerfull Chlorine flew out and flew towards Uby Ty. "It's simple really, you just need to understand compounds, elements, Mixtures and the periodic table. Then he vanished to somewhere safe where he could watch his opponent get out of this tough situation.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ubi Ty's right eye opened as he strayed in a slumped position, and then he made a gesture with his right hand and spoke with it.

"What the fuck??" His opponent was one of those types. The type of person who sought him out only because he had POWER, and power that could quite frankly pound this man to dust. Right away the effects of said attack from Luxus should have been causing damage to Ubi, but it was just such a boring and clipped way to fight that he wasn't going to allow it.

machines were one thing, but when you were faced with a single man that could bend over and just because he wanted to; make War War III.....you were going to have problems.

He brandished a simple defense mechanism that basically vied off a naught idea. Black essence was exposed to the desert and the area directly around Ubi Ty and as such targeted materials or more so materials whom were targeting him were eaten away unto naught. It was as simple as that. Next came the hiding Luxus and why one would even do something that unrealistic.

"Of course I know where you are. Come on out and show me that pretty face of yours." Ubi wiggled his eyebrows, "Well it might be pretty. Most people wouldn't know with you wearing that hideous armor all the time. GEEZ!!!" With a splice from his palm, Ubi Ty caused an invert to sweep over the dessert, revealing to even those that were blind the location of organisms and more specifically any material attempting to cloak itself from him.

Slowly the dessert would return to normal, but spots all over it certainly weren't changing back, and already was about go in....

D∆NTE

Luxus was impressed, he wasn't going to hold back on this one, no way. He teleported in front of uby ty and smiled, it was a confident smile; ofcourse luxus was going to win, he could practically do whatever he wanted. and, after a few half hours (30 posts), he would have charged up his power fully. Then he would use his reality warping ability to end it immediately. So, Uby Ty kind of had a timelimit. That was the special part of this battle. He shapeshifted into Thor and smashed his hammer on the ground. A crack appeared and worked it's way towards Uby, It stopped when it was about right next to his foot. Then Luxus transformed into Uby Ty, smiled, and teleported away. He, or what appeared to be him emerged in his/it's real form. he held his left hand out, a black ball emerged and slowly moved towards uby ty, it grew bigger as it moved and quickly became humungous. It exploded in a few hundred tendrils of darkness that could pierce even titanium, Luxus had teleported away.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Since you are now just posting a bunch of shit and actually ignoring what I'm posting, I'll merely kill you....

IC: The second that Ubi Ty saw that this guy was quite literally just a freak and had no idea just how bad the situation could be, Ubi Ty rolled his eyes and made a flux unto his being. Not one all too simple, but surely one all too annoying to move through. From point a to point b, Ubi Ty first stimulated and inversed the entire set up of the plane and embossed the framw work of both his and Luxus being.

"Dumbass." Right there the fight was already over, but just to prove a point Ubi Ty continued to reveal what was happening, a retrospective point of view that showed an amusing screen across Ubi Ty and not Luxus, but Luxus' very essence. The rewritten core of substance was pretty sad, basically showing that Ubi Ty was not Ubi Ty, but Ty Dex and a cute battery symbol across his form.

He had 100% full existence and had the entire time. When you looked to the now dissipating Luxus, you saw a single digit. A zero. Not a power level or anything of the sort, but the simple notion that where they were....Luxus' being amounted to nothing and as the plane's forces ebbed continually and locked it. Ty Dex sat in the air and droned to himself. Luxus was surely turning into nothing and being scattered and then taken over by the encompassing forces of said plane.

It was over before it even began...

OOC: And you lose. Really?? You seriosuly shouldn't have tried that method. I warned you. No templates are fine, but if you are gonna take weeks to post and THEN pull that, you aren't worth it. Try again some time man'g/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back