• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to Rikken Omnious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Of Death

Ok, I'm back for few things, one is too fight Rikken Omnious. I don't need people judging so don't spam my thread.

Area - A green land plains, mountains around the area.

//Name - Viscus, Sin Of Decay
//Age - 19
//Gender - Male
//Race - Sin but used to be a Manifest

//Clan - Order Of Sin's
//Rank - Leader

//Significant Others - Xero, Sin of Sins (†)
Mercury, Sin Of Lust
Zetsumi, God/Manifest Of Death
Unaori o'Vita, God/Manifest Of Life

//Appearance - http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6536/cutoutkj8.png'
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4994/animeguy2uj7.jpg (With Flesh)

//Personality - Viscus prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and cold. Viscus is more powerful then he looks, he has a very short temper and is merciless when angered.

//Abilities -
Disguise Of Flesh - Viscus can manipulate his flesh to change what he looks like.

Lock-On
The longer a opponant fights Viscus or he watchs them fight, the longer he has to analyze thier skeletal structure and find a weak spot.

Organics Masterful Control
The user of this technique, can control any portion of their body as a weapon, from their bones to their blood.

Dead Bone Pulse
Ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. He hads free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate his bones at will.

Bone Pulse Manipulate
Ability to manipulate his enemy skeletal structure. He hads free control over there cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate there bones at will.

Bone Sword
Viscus removed one of his bones and manipulate it too become a sword which is able to cut through metal.

Finger Bullet
Viscus can fire his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets

Blood Abyss
Viscus form's a mist of blood around him and his enemy, only he can see when through this bloody mist.

Flood Of Blood
Viscus makes a ball of blood in the palm of his hand, when it at anything solid on impact the blood expands creating a river of blood.

Blood Wave
Viscus can only use this after using Flood Of Blood, he raises the river of blood and makes its crash down on his opponant either drowning them or infecting them with a deadly disease that eats away at there organs.

Blood Charade
A technique unique to Viscus, he injures himself, then controls a ribbon of his own blood like a whip, lashing at the opponant. The whip can be reshaped at will, and can take almost any form.

Decaying Flesh
Viscus places a piece of his decaying flesh on you, it will merge into your flesh an will slowly decay it untill you have no flesh left.

Dimension Rip - Viscus use's his new powers of beening a Sin too rip a hole in the Dimension's making everyone on the same Dimension.

Flesh/Organ Manifest - Viscus can Manifest flesh or Oragn's onto/into a enemy who isnt on the Phyiscal plane, forcing the to be pulled into the Phyiscal Plane.

Final Farewell
The user strains their control and performs a number of techniques on the opponent's body, simultaneously cutting off their air supply and bloodflow, resulting in a near-instantaneuos death.

Final Farewell, Thousand Partings
It's designed for use on five or more enemies. The user tears at the foes with his skill, often resulting in death. There is a rare possibility of survival, and the chance increases with the number of beings caught.

Final Farewell, Ripping Vengance
In this incarnation, the death of the enemy is far more painful, as the user slowly peels off first their skin, then muscles, and eventually reduces them to nothing more then a pile of organs, all the while ensuring maximum sensory input.

//History -

In ages past, there was a great battle. Hundreds of warriors, from across thousands of worlds, converged upon one planet to do battle. Sides were undefined, factions were broken, and in the end, none knew why they fought in the first place.

The warriors did battle for years, and each that fell was replaced by two new. In the end, the war was ended by an interloper, a single warrior, who using dark magics and mysterious powers, slaughtered every living thing involved in the battle, cleansing the area of life completely.

Such a mighty event cannot take place and not leave some form of imprint. Indeed, the souls of the warriors, torn apart by the menace that had killed them, still existed, as shattered fragments of spirits.

Unable to enter hell, and unable to exist as they did, these fragmented spirits gathered, merging and coascealing into a single entity. Knowing only violence, bloodshed, and hate, this entity formed for itself a body representing the slaughter he had been.

Rising as a dark warrior, he named himself as he was: “Viscus”.

Unknown to this newly-born creature, however, his existence had drawn the eye of the very one whom had brought about the death of those who now formed him. Realizing the potential within this new Manifest, the Necromantic lord began to speak to it in it’s mind, explaining it’s nature and power. At last, he drew the creature to him, and began to help Viscus, teaching him to develop his powers over blood, bone, and body.

Viscus engaged in combat with a mighty enemy named Unaori o'Vita the God of Life, Viscus watched as Eon and Lapux battled with Unaori.The fight carried one for a while before Viscus showed a bit of his power, just as Viscus was getting started Unaori lefted the battled grounds.

Viscus's traveled for months looking for any sign for Unaori, but none were found. On day, on a dead planet Viscus came across the history of the Order Of Sin's and there leader Xero. Viscus spend months reading about the Order Of Sin's and Xero, he came across a book on how too become a Sin. Viscus preformed the ritual, a dark aura grew around Viscus. He felt terrifying power flow though his body, then the ghost of Xero appered and spoke to Viscus "Viscus, Sin Of Decay. Find more loyal people to become Sin's, revive the Order Of Sin's, revive my Legend." the ghost disappered leaving Viscus in the chamber alone. Viscus lefted the hidden chamber of Xero, look for new people to join the new Order Of Sin's.

//Theme Song - “Before I Forget” - Slipknot
//Battle Song - “People = Shit” - Slipknot

//Quote - “Remember this, you will die!”

Last edited:

Rikken Omnious

yOK you caught my attention...

Name: Rikken Omnious
Title: "The Glyphmaster"
Race: Human

Height: 6" 7'
Weight: 160 lbs.
Complexion: Olive Tanned
Mental Age: 50
Physical Age:23
Build: Muscle-Bound

Appearance: His appearance has drastically changed since his transformation...He no longer is thin..He has increased in muscle bulk..but still he retains his quickness from his previous form..He wears a pair of black long pants that have belts all the way up them and black boots. He wears a short black shirt with a black overcoat and black fingerless gloves. He has long blond hair that is tied back and falls to his knees.

Personality: His personality has not changed really..other than the fact that he has now become very egotisti and prefers to play with his foe.. before uttterly destroying them.

- Women
- Anything else that's bad for your health.

Detests:
- Music
- Bad Taste in Clothes
- People who don't Smoke
- Anything else that's good for you health.

Abilities:
Glyphs:
There are numerous glyphs that Rikken has at his disposal..These are just a few of them...

Kinetic Gylphs: These absorb and contain energy gained from matter being changed into energy..

Inactive Gylphs: As you could probably guess these Glyphs are inactive.. these ones appear when he uses Second Impact..

Gravity Glyphs:Distribute and control the amount of gravity in a certain area.

Crushing Force: Using gravity and the Glyphs that he creates around his target. He focuses that into a small space on his opponets body Crushing vital organs enough that they burst out though their mouths..

Folley of Man: Making an cube array with glyphs. they slowly advance on the foe.. Allowing them to touch you or each other results in quite a large explosion.

Second Impact: When in melee, His attacks can suddenly become two fold...Because when a punch/kick is landed on that opponent it creates a Glyph where that punch/kick landed.. then by that marking he can cause that same damage to recur on his opponents body whenever he chooses by clicking his fingers.

Phasing: by pushing apart the atoms in his body using Electromagnetics to push them apart making his body denser or thinner depending on the situation...

Skin Replenishment: By creating a glyph on whatever part of his body is affected he can remove the infected part and recreate the same skin and body parts by transferring energy to matter then..changing it's structure to that of Human flesh and placing it upon his body..

History:
~Early Life~
He attended church, played with the other kids and helped his father create weapons as the blacksmith's son when he was a young boy his family lived on the small income that the father gained from repairing weapons and the like his parents, were quite happy together even though they were stuggling to make ends meet. as a young child he started to help his father out with his business, his parents were to poor for him to be able to receive an education. he had few friends because he kept to himself mostly, and viewed other children as a waste of his time and effort.

~Teen Years~
he followed in his father's footsteps and took over his father's business when he was 14 because his father passed away. while working with his father his father seemed to be drawing strange markings on the weapons he was forging, "what are you doing father?" he asked,
"Strengthing the weapon son," he replied "here," he placed his sons hands over the markings, the sword glowed bright green and stopped as suddenly as it had started. before his father passed away he started to understand the compositions of metals and thier properties, this of course helped him emesely when his father died and soon he became the talk of the small village in which he lived, he wondered around handing out swords to the townsfolk for them to be able to defend themselves. Shortly after this a bandit Clan came to raid the village and thanks to him they were able to drive them off, and celebrations occurred.

~The Old Man Cometh~
While working in the workshop, he noticed a man in his late 40's seeming to be in a bit of trouble breathing, he left his work to help the man to a seat inside his workplace that was cluttered with numerous tools for making swords and other items to be made with metal, it was particularly cold day and the fernus was burning nice and warm he loved his job here working in the blacksmith, the people where always so kind to him. . While he was working the man seemed to have taken a keen interest to what he was doing, the man's eyes widened he smiled and said, "I see your using Alchemy there," Rikken looked at the man as though he was crazy
"What are you talking about old man, i've been making swords like this for years and i've never heard that word mentioned before,"

"That's because you've seen an alchemist before, i think you have potential my young friend," said the man standing up,

As the blacksmith opened his mouth to answer, the elder man suddenly fell to the floor, coughing forth a fit of blood. Helping him to a bed, our hero lay down to await his awakening...and an explanation.

~Several years later~

The elder man, an alchemist of great repute, it would seem, had a terminal illness. He could not heal himself, and was scared to go to the temple for healing, because of what he was. Seeking a way to pass on his legacy, the alchemist trained our enigmantic hero in his ways, building on his already natural understanding of it's relationship with metal and smithing.

"And now that i have taught you all i know, it is time for me to pass to on to the next world,i hope that what i have taught you will help if you meet someone named Wyn Xed tell him your my stand in --," The old man's hand fell limb onto his now lifeless body.

~The Old Man's Story~

Dertronomis Jiden used to be one of the Philosophers Alchemists trained by one of the alchemists in the faction that he belonged to because he showed potential, but when he was found out by the Judges, he had to flee to another city, and there he lay in hiding, for twenty years.

~The Musician~
During his many travels he once arrived in a city that consisted of a single person.... a guitarist. This person bothered Rikken, not for who he was but for the music he played. He engauged the man in a battle mearly to stop him from playing the music. When he battled him however... the sinister side of this musican was revealed when he attacked... He used the music from his guitar to act on the world. Rikken with help from the flow was able to defeat him... by using alchemy to disperse the oxygen content around them.. making it all most impossible for him to attack using sound... the musician came up with a brilliant plan to attack Rikken by making a box with some sort of flame inside it.... what he didn't realise or forget is that fire doesn't burn in a low oxygen environment. The only damage he sustained was a cut to a cheek.. the effect of the box grazing his face as it whizzed by.... Realising that the man contained great potential... he decided to allow him to live for now.

Quote: "Only in Death. Do I give mercy,"

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

Viscus sit's in the grass plains awaiting Rikken, a smart ass figther who insulted a dear old friend, the God of Death Zetsumi, the man who made him who he is now. Viscus slowly pulls a bone from his arm, the blood dribbles from the bone. For once Viscus was willing to fight about half of his power, as he watches his wound heal within seconds. For when the moment cames Viscus will crush Rikken into dust.

Rikken Omnious

Rikken stood there watching this abomination of a spirit that existed on this world.. he had come here per-request of this thing. A smoke hanging limply from his mouth.. he stepped forward towards his destination.. Quite frankly he was getting sick of Zetsumi and his cronies attacking him all the time.. It had become quite monotonus and annoying.. almost predictable... one day it was him the next a cronie then himself again... usually having a long winded speech about world domination...before he relaxed himself in a deck chair waiting for him to finish....before the battle would actually commence.

He decided he would finish this one quickly. However it turned out..

Angel Of Death

Viscus watched Rikken walk closer towards him, Viscus smiled as he saw Rikken in the distance, but his slow approach towards him became boring. Viscus made his advanced, dashing towards Rikken, but stoped about ten meters away from him an said "Remember this, you will die!" as he started to manipulate Rikkens bones making them heavier, slowing him down. "Final Farewell!" yells Viscus as Rikkens air supply and bloodflow start to slow down almost stopping.

Rikken Omnious

He took a step forward before he realised that he bones where strangely heavy for some reason.. most likely this person in front of him had done something to his body...he realised quickly that it was his bones that had been changed.."Not funny." he said changing his body so that it now was transparent.. He clicked his fingers.. a array of Glyphs appeared in a cube shaped formation around Viscus now binding him within a gravity Glyph as though someone dropped a forty-tonne weight on his chest and it was squashing him in on all sides..he clicked his fingers again and the glyph's started to move inwards towards Viscus.."Oh and I wouldn't them touch you...or each other.. After that things get messy.."

He seemed to be having a little trouble controling his breathing at the moment.. he placed his hand around his neck and a small gravity glyph appeared around it.. he touched it and it glowed bright yellow and a burst of gravity burst though his body.. just enough to open the airways and veins up and keeping them permently open..with enough gravity inside them to stop that from happening for a while..

Angel Of Death

Viscus laughted at Rikkens pitiful attempt for a come back to save his life, Viscus saw glowing bright yellow Glyphs witch seemed to be forcing his airways and veins open with Gravity. Viscus stopped the effects of Final Farewell. The gravity glyph forced his veins and airways too rupture, Viscus watched as he starts to bleed from his eyes, mouth, nose. Viscus started too walk away, but before he leaves he turns an said "I told you that i would kill you, but i didn't need to you killed yourself."

Rikken Omnious

He was now taking deep breaths trying to regain his composure.. focusing on the task at hand..repairing his damaged body..he knew that he would only have a few minutes to act like this...he snapped his fingers ripping the ruptured bodily Veins and Organs out of his body... he created a Glyph quickly drawing the broken parts together and amalgamating them into the matter gained from the glyph. he was able to turn the matter into something that resembled human tissue... and fused it back into his body..he would have to be careful with gravity next time... he returned the veins and repaired organs to his body... although they wouldn't be as good as they were before, he just needed a suitable body.. and he could fix the organs completely...as it stood at the moment..he would have to go with what he had.."Think you've already won...coward.." he taunted behind Viscus' back...he stood quite awaken with a full resolve and a burning passion in his eyes.. Viscus' attack seemed to have awakened something deep inside Rikken.. something even he didn't know about..

Endgame

:D
By the power invested in me by my own sheer awesomeness, I declare AoD the winner, by technicality.

This is due to the following reason. Rikken, how long do you think you can survive without your ORGANS? Not to mention the massive damage you'd inflict on yourself ripping them out, you wouldn't be able to survive more then a few seconds without a heart inside your body, and the heart is one of the main organs Final Farewell places pressure on. Thus, it's assumed you ripped out your own heart. Which means you just killed yourself. No matter how powerful your glyphs are, you can't deform, and reform, an artificial heart for yourself within the amount of time you would survive without one. If you'd used some form of technique to brigde and maintain bloodflow, perhaps you might have survived, but you didn't. Thus, AoD wins.

T

Tyler Durden

That was fast.

I don't think I've ever seen a battle end so quickly...

A

Azanulbizare

Ok, I'm back for few things, one is too fight Rikken Omnious. I don't need people judging so don't spam my thread.

Area - A green land plains, mountains around the area.

//Name - Viscus, Sin Of Decay
//Age - 19
//Gender - Male
//Race - Sin but used to be a Manifest

//Clan - Order Of Sin's
//Rank - Leader

//Significant Others - Xero, Sin of Sins (†)
Mercury, Sin Of Lust
Zetsumi, God/Manifest Of Death
Unaori o'Vita, God/Manifest Of Life

//Appearance - http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6536/cutoutkj8.png'
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4994/animeguy2uj7.jpg (With Flesh)

//Personality - Viscus prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and cold. Viscus is more powerful then he looks, he has a very short temper and is merciless when angered.

//Abilities -
Disguise Of Flesh - Viscus can manipulate his flesh to change what he looks like.

Lock-On
The longer a opponant fights Viscus or he watchs them fight, the longer he has to analyze thier skeletal structure and find a weak spot. I don't see this even mattering in an RP Battle.

Organics Masterful Control
The user of this technique, (No comma.) can control any portion of their body as a weapon, from their bones to their blood.

Dead Bone Pulse
Ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. He hads free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate his bones at will. ... Why even write this after "Organics masterful Control"?

Bone Pulse Manipulate
Ability to manipulate his enemies skeletal structure. He has free control over there cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate there bones at will. Faggotize me, Cap'n! And remember: "their"

Bone Sword
Viscus removed one of his bones and manipulate it too become a sword which is able to cut through metal. This is just written shitty.

Finger Bullet
Viscus can fire his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets. Hmmm... Sounds like a sexual favor.

Blood Abyss
Viscus form's a mist of blood around him and his enemy, only he can see what's through this bloody mist.

Flood Of Blood
Viscus makes a ball of blood in the palm of his hand, when it at anything solid on impact the blood expands creating a river of blood.

Blood Wave
Viscus can only use this after using Flood Of Blood, he raises the river of blood and makes its crash down on his opponent either drowning them or infecting them with a deadly disease that eats away at there organs.

Blood Charade
A technique unique to Viscus, he injures himself, then controls a ribbon of his own blood like a whip, lashing at the opponent. The whip can be reshaped at will, and can take almost any form. LOL, emo.

Decaying Flesh
Viscus places a piece of his decaying flesh on you, it will merge into your flesh and will slowly decay it untill you have no flesh left.

Dimension Rip - Viscus use' (No apostrophe.)s his new powers of beening (Lolz) a Sin too (to)rip a hole in the Dimension's making everyone on the same Dimension. Goddamn, I don't know what to say. Slap your English teacher.

Flesh/Organ Manifest - Viscus can Manifest flesh or Oragn's onto/into a enemy who isnt on the Phyiscal plane, forcing the to be pulled into the Phyiscal Plane. What?

Final Farewell
The user strains their control and performs a number of techniques on the opponent's body, simultaneously cutting off their air supply and bloodflow, resulting in a near-instantaneuos death. Imaginative, but not really.

Final Farewell, Thousand Partings
It's designed for use on five or more enemies. The user tears at the foes with his skill, often resulting in death. There is a rare possibility of survival, and the chance increases with the number of beings caught. Unless I'm like every other RPer on here and fast as/equally faster than you AMIRITE!?

Final Farewell, Ripping Vengance
In this incarnation, the death of the enemy is far more painful, as the user slowly peels off first their skin, then muscles, and eventually reduces them to nothing more then a pile of organs, all the while ensuring maximum sensory input. Good luck with this one.

//History -

In ages past, there was a great battle. Hundreds of warriors, from across thousands of worlds, converged upon one planet to do battle. (Oh lawd, redundant.) Sides were undefined, factions were broken, and in the end, none knew why they fought in the first place. (...2 cap sume niggas AMIRITE!?)

The warriors did battle for years, and each that fell was replaced by two new. In the end, the war was ended by an interloper, a single warrior, who, using dark magics and mysterious powers, slaughtered every living thing involved in the battle, cleansing the area of life completely. What an asshole.

Such a mighty (shit word choice) event cannot take place and not leave some form of imprint. Indeed, the souls of the warriors, torn apart by the menace that had killed them, still existed, as shattered fragments of spirits. Gettin' a little Nordic are we?

Unable to enter hell, and unable to exist as they did, these fragmented spirits gathered, merging and coascealing (...What?) into a single entity. Knowing only violence, bloodshed, and hate, this entity formed for itself a body representing the slaughter he had been. Again, I ask, what?

Rising as a dark warrior, he named himself as he was: “Viscus”.

Unknown to this newly-born (newborn) creature, however, his existence had drawn the eye of the very one whom had brought about the death of those who now (had) formed him. Realizing the potential within this new Manifest, the Necromantic (We gotz ourselvz a shakespeer lord began to speak to it in it’s mind, explaining it’s nature and power. At last, he drew the creature to him, and began to help Viscus, teaching him to develop his powers over blood, bone, and body. A bit confusing. The structure of your sentences, I mean.

Viscus engaged in combat with a mighty enemy named Unaori o'Vita, the God of Life, (.) Viscus watched as Eon and Lapux battled with Unaori. The fight carried one for a while before Viscus showed a bit of his power, just as Viscus was getting started Unaori lefted (Lol, foreigner.) the battled (No.) grounds. Said "Viscus" too often. When you rape a word, people tend to not want to read it.

Viscus's traveled for months looking for any sign for Unaori, but none were found. One day, on a dead planet Viscus came across the history of the Order Of Sin's and there leader Xero. Viscus spend months reading about the Order Of Sin's and Xero, he came across a book on how too become a Sin. Viscus preformed the ritual, a dark aura grew around Viscus. He felt terrifying power flow though his body, then the ghost of Xero appered and spoke to Viscus "Viscus, Sin Of Decay. Find more loyal people to become Sin's, revive the Order Of Sin's, revive my Legend." the ghost disappered leaving Viscus in the chamber alone. Viscus lefted the hidden chamber of Xero, look for new people to join the new Order Of Sin's.

//Theme Song - “Before I Forget” - Slipknot
//Battle Song - “People = Shit” - Slipknot

//Quote - “Remember this, you will die!”

Bold: Raped Words.
Red: Just shit I felt like saying. I probably didn't catch everything, but who gives a shit. I'm bored. Don't take this personally. I'm prolly gonna do it to most people.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
It made my day, Bizare.

Yeah, I'd lawlz hard if you did it to me, because it would be funny as hell

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
That MAY be, but he has a point.
dispostbspam

Interesting battle though.
I almost had a heart attack.

F

Faint_Remnant

Bold: Raped Words.
Red: Just shit I felt like saying. I probably didn't catch everything, but who gives a shit. I'm bored. Don't take this personally. I'm prolly gonna do it to most people.

Well then maybe I should give it a try with your Ambrose. Anyone's template is far from perfect. Give it up and stop trying to be a hardass on the forum. That's why your in the position your in now, banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back