• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to Lunarmaster54

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
Okay then so here we are wondering how this is going to play out. I've seen battles with you, am currently rping with you, and am having a 3 way battle with you. So I would like to feel firsthand how you battle. What makes you tick? Creativity? These are some of the questions I'd like to answer.
So, I would like Bonechill to be the judge of this battle. He will assign all of the details to this battle including rules and who wins. If no-one posts with-in 2 days of start-off time then he will decide who gets first post.
So Lunar, what I'm asking is. Do you accept???

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Arena: The SickBay at the school of magical arts.

Details: I shall be the judge of this...so expect the unexpected. you have both got terrible headaches and the schools sickbay workers are reporting to a duel between to of the most advanced kids at school....so you are alone.
You both have the urge to battle each other with your magic, but you're suffering from headaches so you're not at you're best potential. I shall also have little blue goblins that hate the two of you, so they shall attack if they see you!

Templates:
Name:
Appearance: (You can be from to different factions...Migalashing- blue coats and Necrodeaths-Black coats.)
Magic: If you're a NecroDeath you are a Necromancer :) You can be from the same faction if ya want!
Bio: Smallish size please.

I shall make a decision on who wins the easy way. If you beat them you win. Simple. But no PPing!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Yep i accept. I'll post my temp after school. its currently 6:11 and i'm dead tired since i just woke up, this should be fun

Lunarmaster54

Awards
(Aw damn it a double post. I'm more tired than i thought! that exsplains the halfassed bio....)
Name: Jason Pendragon
Appearance: Spiky black hair with jeans and a red shirt, He belongs to Migalashing faction so he wears a blue coat over it. Blue eyes
Magic: Migalashing. I guess he mostly sticks to fire spells, fire balls and walls and such. Do you want me to elaborate?
Bio: Erm, he's just a regular student at the school. Strives to do well and get decent grades. His mysterious headackes started about a week ago so he's not preforming up to par with his usual self. He's just your regular magic using joe smo. Hasn't had anything tragic happen to him. Has a few rivalries. Oh and he's REALLY lazy.

Light

faster than
Awards
So I guess that means that a Migalashing is an Elemtalist.
Name: Talbra Lightyear
Appearance: He wears black jeans and black gloves. His skin is pale white and he wears an emerald coloured shirt. All over this he wears a long black coat.
Magic: NecroDeath. He resurects the dead and makes them do his bidding. He is marvellous at Necromancy and has summoned out dragons and several T-Rexs before. Necromancy not only being the mastery of death he has also managed to get a good grip at an ageing spell that makes you age at a year a second.
Bio: Talbra born into the light year family is rather rich and has gained plenty of popularity at the school. His headache started a day or two ago when he tried to summon thousands of ants at the same time. He'd proved the feat before but it hadn't resulted into this. His talent at magic was noticed when his family's dog died. Talbra resummoned the dog back to life with flesh and all.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
BEGIN YOU"RE BATTLE!!! (Fires gun.) CHARGE!

Light

faster than
Awards
"Aargh!!! Stupid headache!!! Levae me alone! You there! Jason! Pass me some pills you baffoon!" shouted Talbra loudly. His headache had been worrying his grades for a few days and he really needed to lose it. The SickBay was huge. Full of both medical and magical help. This was going to make out a long day.
"Hurry up idiot!!!!!!!" screeched Talbra trying to push Jason around. Talbra had been watching Jason for a few days now. He knew the specialties of him and that he was a rather good pyromancer. Screw it! Talbra decided that this kid won't do anything. The headache was affecting his thinking.
Talbra picked up a needle that was beside him. He chucked the needle aiming for Jason's chest.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Jason wasn't in the mood to be ordered around. Jason wasn't in the mood to be called names. Jason snatched the needle out of mid air and looked at it for a moment as it pricked his skin. He snorted and called on his magic. Heating up the needle. With a furious growl he hurled the white hot needle right back at Talbra, wincing as head head began to pound.
He wasn't in the mood for THAT either

Light

faster than
Awards
OOC: Head Head?

IC: The needle met Jason's hands. As Talbra picked up the thin line of light that shone from the needle it grew into a white one. The needle bounced back flying towards Talbra. Talbra gasped before quickly summoning an armidilo to curl into a ball and jump towards the needle. The armidilo died quietly as the needle sunk through the pores of armour around the armidilo's side. The armidilo slumped finally to the ground and dissapated into dust.
Talbra's headache tore through his mind making his body writhe. Talbra gripped his coat before finally falling out of the fit. Ants rose from the ground. Fire ants. The ants tore through the ground crawling up the coat of Jason. Of course Talbra' headache limited the ants to a few hundred.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
OOC: opps. Typo

IC: Jason growled as the fire ants crawled up on him. He called on his magic, sending fire magic out of his pores and creating a layer of fire between himself and the ants. He was lucky he couldn't be hurt by his own fire and that his clothes were fire proof. He was unlucky that this use of fire magic caused his head to nearly explode. He moaned and slipped onto one knee. Opening his eye Jason aimed his palm at the other boy.
"Burn" he growled, shooting a fireball at him. The pain instantly doubled and he almost cried out again. But he stood up shakily, ready for his opponent's next move.
If he didn't burn alive first

Light

faster than
Awards
A ball of flame shot towards Talbra. As the ball become clearer through the haze of his headache Talbra dived behind a nearby wall. An explosion echoed as the ball hit the wall. Flames crackled and began to burn through the building. Talbra's headache boomed almost deafening him as he raced to escape the deadly fire. Talbra brought apon a horse and raced back to the pyro before making a sword fish reborn and come to his hands. He swung the sharp mouth of the fish at Jason like the fish's namesake was. Hopefully this wouldn't go on his report card.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
The building was on fire.....whoops.
and on top of that this crazy firetrucker was brandishing a swordfish at him.
Peta would DEFIANTLY hear about this one.....
Jason ducked the attack and grabbed the fish out of his opponent's hands, burning it to a crisp and throwing it to the ground. His next move was to grab a sheet and throw it over his opponent and then light it on fire. Jason smirked through his migraine. Lets see him stop, drop and roll his way out of this one!

Light

faster than
Awards
Talbra grimaced through the pain of the flames and his headche. He inhaled a whole breath of smoke and then gagged massivley. The sheet was a freaking pain. He needed something from his wide-array of fiendish friends to help him.
"Silverfish! Dine!" he shouted. Several hundred silverfish appeared and chewed away most of the sheet. They couldn't touch the flames. With most of the sheet gone, he grasped the end and threw it at Jason.
Talbra's headache was pretty much killing him. Rage boiled in his belly. He didn't want to kill Jason. Only maim. Really badly. Talbra flexed his palms, which were facing Jason, and a bulb of weird scary energy appeared. The energy grew until it was about the size of Talbra's head. He then threw the ball at Jason. This would age him about twenty-seven years. Let's see him fight when he's 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back