• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CHALLENGE TO JEZZA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I can't believe this shit. Zauss is a danger to humanity, and so you use techniques and make things that start destroying a building, then a university, then a city, and then the entire fucking Earth. This is why I don't take you seriously. You don't understand a single significant implication of what it is you do. I have a single character, with broad but limited powers, which aren't the same as the limit of my imagination, and you have at your disposal the limit of every single person to have ever written down or described any sentient creature and all their associated powers and accessories. By default, you give yourself a more-or-less infinite number of possibilities, somehow managing to nearly only stick to the boring and retarded practice of creating clones and using portals. You don't even exercise a single percent of what is available to you that can be imagined by a five year old.

This isn't the place to resolve any issue you have with me. You have a genuine issue with me, you do something to prove to me that my prejudice and opinions of you are grossly incorrect and I will stop disliking you and just go to a 'zero-respect' position on you, since I'll likely never get anywhere positive with you.

/ragequit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back