• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CHALLENGE TO JEZZA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Re: SHUT UP

Okay, this got out of hand long ago. No more OOC posts, if you're gonna fight, then fight. No reason for anything else to be in this thread.

Also, invulnerability?

And no power-playing. That'll get this closed as well. Play by the rules, and have fun.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

A frown crossed Zauss' face his punch did little to affect the doppelganger, which then proceeded to pull him around, punch him a few times, until Zauss was inside the shield of bone, spikes about to contract inwards to impale Zauss. Zauss laughed to himself, inaudible to the man that was both in front of him and below him. Zauss' breath slowed, and he closed his eyes. The inside of the bone shield darkened until it was pitch black. A similar elipsoid of blackness appeared around Zauss, surrounding him but for his arm. That arm, like the previous one, turned grey, before exploding, this time with much more force. The bone shield was blown to powder, larger chunks shooting off like shrapnel. The room itself, and in fact an entire spherical portion of the building, was blown apart. The black shape still hovered in the air, before it went from a pitch black to radiant and glowing white, before that too vanished, and Zauss revealed himself, hovering in the air, a weapon gripped in each hand. Both roughly sword-like, yet exceedingly unusual in their design. One white and gold ,the other black and violet.

He let himself slowly descend, dropping to the floor that was beneath where he had stood a moment ago, and waited for the man to do something, this time more prepared, and slightly annoyed.

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...

.... and its only a coincidence that you edited your first post 3 hours ago? Plus, having Invulnerability as an ability is GM in itself.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Oh and if I win you leave KHI forever.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)

chaotic dreams said:
.... and its only a coincidence that you edited your first post 3 hours ago? Plus, having Invulnerability as an ability is GM in itself

Invulnerability

Ability to be immune to one or more forms of physicall damage

Now please leave our battle alone Chaotic Dreams.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

It's funny because on some level every attack deals physical damage.

D∆NTE

Dante rose from a portal in the ground, he was clapping. "It seems my previous efforts were futile. No matter, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve". He created two more dopplegangers and dissapeared into a portal.There were two dopplegangers, one on the left and one on the right. Bones started to emerge from the one on the right. It ran at Zauss, shooting bones at him, the other one just stood there with his hands on his head. They were about to execute an Ultimate attack. The same bones from before appeared around the doppleganger on the left the ones that were a shield and fought at the same time. Portals started to appear all around the doppleganga on the left (the one with his hands on his head and surrounded by bones), Now no attack could touch him, the attacks woud just go to a different realm.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Zauss spoke for the first time in this world, a voice calm, almost monotone, and very clearly apathetic to the situation. "You're very keen on those bones and portals, aren't you?" He spun the blade in his left hand, knocking apart the bones that were shot at him, and a butt with the pommel of the weapon sent the doppelganger flying back to his partner charging his attack.

Zauss' eyes slid calmly from one attacker to the other, and lifted the sword in his left hand to point straight at the one charging it's attack, the black and purple blade. "All useless when you deal with me. Some hunter you are, to know so little of your target." Zauss twisted his wrist clockwise, and the blade let out a quiet screeching sound. A few seconds later, the bones and portals gathering about the one charging his attack vanished, a look of bewilderment upon his face, as well as the other one. Then, they began to just... Flop around, as though their bones lost all their integrity. Zauss laughed with a satisfied smile. "I'm a master of space and necromancy. You would do wise to avoid creating spatial anomalies and items I can so easily induce instantaneous necrosis in."

Soon after speaking, pitiful wails of pain began from the two doppelgangers, still alive, but in the process of dying. The bones that were inside their body had not been turned to powder like on the outside, instead, they shattered at numerous points. As the bodies fell down, thousands of shards of bone stabbed into them from the inside. Lungs not supported by a ribcage were having their last breath pushed irregularly out of them, and with similar lack of structure upon which to rely, both their hearts were floundering as blood was pumped in and out of the organ irregularly; palpitations culminating in death.

D∆NTE

Another rose up from the ground, one of the two that dissapeared when this battle had started. He was glowing black, power was flying around him. He took a few steps, tree's were dying and the floor was breaking. The previouse dopplegangers were all decoys, this was the strongest, the one that had been storing up power the whole time. He put his right hand on his head and closed his eyes. Something appeared from his brain and started flying towards Zauss, something that cannot be physically attacked (Astral projection
Also known as astral travel, this is the ability to separate and control one's astral body.),
This things was flying towards Zauss's head. Another Astral being, identilcal to the first started flew into the dopplegangers head. The doppleganger began to change, his skin ripped off, he started to grow fur, his power increased ten fold, his mask broke, his eyes were blacker than the darkest swamp. "This battle is over, you have lost". He started to run towards Zauss, tendrilss of bones were following behind him. 3 more dopplegangers, Identical to the first jumped out of portals and startd to run with the strongest. THe tendrils flew towards Zauss and the dopplegangers went in for the kill. THe Astral being was very close to Zauss's head.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
"A stupid notion. A battle of mine is lost only when I've given it my all." Zauss spoke, letting go of the two blades he carried, they rotated slowly through the air, the blades of them retracting into the handles before they settle onto his thighs. His feet lifted an inch off the ground, and he held there for the tiniest fraction of a second, before with insane speed, left his current position and moved into the building opposite. The combination of speed and portal usage caused the wall of the adjacent building to fall to rubble, now offering Zauss an open view of his coming opponents.

His hands then moved to his back, and from there drew two bars, one of brilliant white light, the other of infinite blackness. With a jolt of his hand and then swings radiating out from his body, from the bars flashed two weapons, larger and more lethal than the previous two swords. In his right hand, a six foot long lance, with a large topped blade of points and serration, and a triangular counterweight at it's end, pale blue and white in colour. In his right, a gunmetal grey scythe, with a long and curving handle made what looked like bone.

"Now for you to learn another power of mine I can use against you." With those words he shifted the scythe into a backhanded grip, swinging it around as though it were paper, before lunging forward with his lance, straight into the astral projection sent forth by a doppelganger. It was by no means visible, but in dealing with life and death like it is in Zauss' homeworld, seeing the invisible, so long as it held a trace of life or consciousness, was no problem. As the blade entered the unseen being, it flared bright white, and Zauss yelled, commanding: "I give you form!" At that point, the projection ceased its movements, and spreading out from the blade came a person, soon revealed as a body double of the other doppelgangers. Zauss quickly brought the lance back up and over his head, flinging the impaled clone body out of the building and to the ground three stories below, clearing the field for the coming beast and three clones. Zauss was starting to wonder how much of a coward the original fighter was, to just make use of endless doppelgangers. Surely he would run out of energy to summon them? No matter.

Zauss altered his stance to catch the beast as it jumped the gap to reach him, Lance held pointing backwards on his right, and his lance hefted over his right shoulder. An awkward way to hold the large weapons, even for Zauss, but it would set up a very effective attack for the beast that, at that moment, jumped. Zauss tightened the grip he had on the weapons, bringing his feet low, before pouncing forward, bringing both his weapons to swing, carving slivers out of the ground as he spun through the air, body sideways, weapons pointing up and down, or backwards and forwards, which met the beast head first as soon as it touched the building. Flesh and bone rotted as the scythe approached it, before it then struck the beast, shattering a small portion of it's skull. Then, the weapon with the much larger striking force came, the lance, slicing the beast's head in two. Zauss continued like this, adjusting his angle in the air, cutting the beast not only in half as he went, but in subsequent parts as he rotated laterally, coming to bear with his feet straight down, but arms spinning still. He lifted the lance slightly and dropped the scythe similarly, now a force of two almost-continuous cutting edges nearing the beast-following doppelgangers, who were, needless to say, cut to ribbons upon Zauss' approach.

The man stopped himself as soon as he hit the edge of the wall, and even while slightly dizzy from the attack, turned around and brought his hand pointing to the three fallen clones, bits and pieces of flesh. With directions from one hand only, the pieces assembled and reassembled themselves, not into multiple bodies, but a single one, a gangly mass of flesh with mismatched chunks to it. The tripled brain mass would make it even easier for the new doppelganger combination to retain memory of its master, which Zauss was even now forcing it to recall, before it would put the thing to battle against its own master. Zauss loved when he could do things like that with necromancy.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anymore OOC posts after this post and guess what'll happen to this thread! :D You can scream about how someone's godmoding or powerplaying or whatever on PMs or VMs. Just keep it out of this thread, especially if you're not in this fight. Thank yewwwww.

D∆NTE

Dante arose from the ground, he looked up at his new arch enemy. He has fought many strong warriors in the past, but non of them were this strong, this powerfull. He could see that his clones were not doing much to this foe, maybe it was time to stop analysing his enemies abiities. He laughed, a simple sadistic laugh that coincidentally sounded like Darth Vader breathing. "My clones are mine to control, No necromancy can change that". Dante lifted his hand into the air and pointed at the now grotesque clone that seemed to be suspended in the air. A portal appeared behind it, with it, a tendril that stuck onto Dantes clone. The tendril stabbed the clones back and went through. It split into four smaller tendrils that spread out and made a circle infront of the clone. "I have allowed this battle to drag on. I will take your head when this is over and keep it as a trophy, that should be an honor for you"

More tendrils appeared from other portals that were around the builiding, they covered the building, surrounding Zauss. The sky turned pearl white and seemed to have cracks, these cracks were actually bones suspended in mid air. "It has been an honor fighting such a strong adversary, but, like I have already said countless times, this is the end" The bones started to descend, it was as if they were being pulled towards the Zauss by some invisible magnet. They started to change into things, freaky things. Some of them were chimeras, some of them were Dragons, Some of them were tigres and lions, and some of them were clones of Dante in Rage Mode. The clones started to move faster than the other fiendish beings, they landed on the ground around the building Zauss was on, they formed a circle around it.

Countless portals appeared around them, these portals were covering every square inch of the area below, each portal led to a place that was completley controlled by Dante. "Watch out for my beings, they all have invisible portals around them, so, try not attack them. I think that I will be seeing you soon". The Dragons and Chimeras started to shoot balls made out of fire at Zauss. It was only a matter of time. Dante dissapeared into another portal, waiting, patiently.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
"I control time and space," Zauss said calmly, crossing his arms while the air around him grew thick with the machinations and summons of his enemy. "How many times must I beat it into every creation of yours for the message to get to the master: Your tactics are narrow-minded and boringly repetitive, not to mention easily dismissable. Like so." Zauss finished his sentence when the sphere of enemies sped up its contractions. He jumped weakly, ascending a foot above the ground, but went no higher, and nor did he fall. Suspended there, he drew his knees close to his chest, and wrapped his arms around them, before he seemed to be engulfed in light both brilliant white and pitch black.

A sphere spread out instantaneously, ripples of light and darkness moving as all that was engulfed lay perfectly still. When the shockwave itself stopped expanding, Zauss let himself descend to the ground, coming to the ground with a dull thud that seemed to cut off as soon as it sounded. Truth be told, Zauss should have been vaporised right now, or turned into a black hole. Moving even the tiniest bit when time is stopped is equivalent to travelling at infinite velocities. Translight speeds themselves cause the mass of any travelling object to increase to infinity, but Zauss had been used to manipulating the quirks of spacetime for a couple of decades now. He looked around, disinterested, at the statues that hovered unsupported in the air, and eventually made his way over to the nearest humanoid one, two metres away from where he had landed.

He brought his hand close to the face and the mask, tracing over the plethora of portals that covered its skin. Many, many of them, but all regular shapes, spherical or ellipsoid - primitive. Zauss set his efforts upon analysing the nature of the portals and where they led. They certainly didn't lead to anywhere in the current world, at least not on the same existential plane. Zauss had always found it troublesome to completely eliminate portals constructed by others, and with this many to deal with, it was far more practical to alter their properties. Each of the individual thousands covered, unless one was to start being tedious in their attacking of a foe, every conceivable area of his opponents was covered. The portals, since they weren't currently merging into a single homogeneous surface, suggested to Zauss that even upon contact they would not join together to allow for his passage into the alien world of his foe, and as such, he would likely be made into mincemeat before he even came out the other side.

Zauss set himself a simple goal. The portals would allow something bigger than their own circumference to pass through, but at the expense of that something being cut to pieces. The remedy was obvious: Simply make them unable to pass anything larger than themselves. Zauss stepped back from the clone, and extended a clenched fist, which he opened in a hard and swift motion, and a ripple in the air passed outwards, passing through each of the things coming toward him. He couldn't be bothered taking care of each of them individually, nor did he want to take the effort to construct an attack to obliterate all in one fell swoop. With a flick of the same wrist, he undid his previous action, and then disappeared, wisps of black and white smoke in his wake.

He reappeared above the sphere, and clicked his fingers, and time resumed.

A tremendous sight was then made before him. It is common sense that one portal cannot pass through another, certainly not an entrance-exit pair. As the sphere grew disproportionately smaller, it became obvious that each of the countless portals covering the inside of the cage was dicing away at others, many shattering, most in the process causing the entire mess to be chopped up into finer and finer pieces, until only monoatomic dust, a thin grey cloud in the air, remained. This in itself was soon blown away with a gentle breeze.

D∆NTE

Dante was in the air, infront of Zauss. His now emerged wings were flapping up and down. He was clapping and laughing, somehow entertained by this epic battle. "So, it seems that even my portals are not working on you, unlucky, you would die the instant you enter my realm, your powers would mean nothing". Dante watched as all his grotesque and powerfull creations dissapeared and or died, he wasn't at all shocked or saddened by the outcome. "I still have many tricks up my sleeve; I beleive that it is time to start using my strongest abilitie, shapeshifiting. You see, shapeshifting dosn't just change my body structure or appearence, It also gives me whatever I change into's abilities including my own". Dante stopped laughing, he started to change into something that would seem weak to the naked eye. He started to change into a human, this human seemed to be Asian, he was Dante's favourite character from his favourite show, Heroes.

Dante had shapeshifted and had become Ando Masahashi, the character that has the ability to amplify/intensify or weaken his enemies abilities by touching them. Another one of Dante's clones appeared, it had come from a portal next to Ando. This clone smiled and dissapeared into yet another portal. Ando created a portal and dissapeared into it, who knows what he could be doing. Ando reappeared next to Zauss, he reached out to touch him. If this works then Ando will suck Zauss dry and really weaken him. making Zauss an easy kill.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
((Even though the Heroes Wiki makes no mention of Ando having the ability to reduce the powers of any empowered beings, I'll run with what you've given me regardless.))

Zauss smiled weakly when Dante, now in the form of an unimpressive Asian man, reappeared from a portal next to him. Behind Dante, another Zauss laughed weakly, mockingly. "Instantaneous transportation is one of the greatest gifts any person or civilisation can have. Where I come from, we have, broadly speaking, three different kinds. You lie at the weakest of those, I at the strongest." The two Zausses, behind and in front of Dante, who had temporarily stopped his hand from touching Zauss, unsure of what to do. Zauss continued: "You need to actually move to facilitate your travel, walk through a portal-" Dante's stillness vanished, as he lunged forward to grab the Zauss in front of him. It promptly dissapeared, as the one behind now became the sole orator "-Mine is no such story."

Dante flung around blindly, his entire body whirling on the spot, his arm whipping around. Zauss removed himself from his position, and was then found on the floor above, staring through a portion of the floor that had been destroyed by one of Dante's attacks. "It's an interesting thing, when you can see the world quantumly, with an absolute disregard for cause and effect. It allows for wondrous things. I don't even need to expel energy to achieve my teleportation, just tap into another reality and bring it into this one." Zauss flung his arm out, and his lance appeared in it with a flash of brilliant white. From there, he quickly levelled it and threw it at Dante, javelin-style.

D∆NTE

Ando/Dante turned into a cockroach, the spear had missed him. He then turned back into his original self, Luaghing. "Shapeshifting is my greatest and best power, I can kill anyone with it. You see, I have a secret, I love manga". Dante turned into White Beard from one piece, he decended back to the ground and stomped his foot on the floor, the Earth began to shake. The floor started to crack , magma was spitting up from the cracks in the ground. Mountains were forming, buildings being destroyed. Dante lifted his hand into the air, a giant potal that covered the whole sky appeared (this attack would drain him). This portals gravitational pull was so strong, it was ripping trees and buildings from the floor and sucking them in. Dante smiled, could this be the end.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Zauss frowned when his opponent transformed himself into a cockroach and back again to then avoid his thrown lance. A click of Zauss' fingers, and the weapon was back in his hand. No sooner than that, did Dante say something about him liking 'manga' before he turned into a heavily built man with a stupid-looking moustache. After that, the university itself seemed to start falling apart, as various geological phenomena came into being in a tiny fraction of their usual gestation time. A massive portal had opened up above Zauss - At least he's ditched the tiny little portals, Zauss thought to himself - which, as far as he could tell, covered the entire sky above the city. "It's incredibly ironic, isn't it? I'm some kind of threat to humanity, yet you do all this damage just to kill one person, not even making the slightest effort to lure them away from civilisation." After that, Zauss vanished.

In the air, two kilometres up and about five horizontally, Zauss reappeared, at the same altitude as the massive portal, but positioned where the gravitational pull into it was cancelled out by a similar pull on the other side, and he hovered there, enjoying the sensation of gravity, and waited for Dante to do something.

D∆NTE

D∆NTE looked at his ememy, sure he was impressed before, but now he was really impressed. Things were getting tough for D∆NTE, one would think that D∆NTE would teleport Zauss away from civilians; well, that would be the logical thing to do, if you didnt have the ability to shapeshift ofcourse. D∆NTE was getting tired now, the battle should end soon. D∆NTE shape shifted into MIster Mxyzptk, a reality warper. Reality warping is one of the only powers better than ultimate shapeshifting. The portal was still in the air and earthquakes were still going on. Mr Mxy stared at Zauss, he thought of a spear appearing and going into Zausses head, then he thought of Zauss flying into the portal on blowing up, ending the battle leaving him victorious. Suddenly, a spear appeared in mid air, it went for Zauss's head, the battle was soon to be over.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah that's totally not god-modding to a stupid degree.

Your wishing for a spear to go through Zauss' head is a self-fulfilling action by default and automatically following that would be his being thrown into the portal.

D∆NTE

∞;4929549 said:
Yeah that's totally not god-modding to a stupid degree.

Your wishing for a spear to go through Zauss' head is a self-fulfilling action by default and automatically following that would be his being thrown into the portal.

Dante held out his arm and stopped the spear, he didn't want the battle to end so simply. He shapeshifted into blackbeard. Black Beard looked at Zauss with a smirk on his face. He held his hand out again and waited a few seconds. A massive blackhole appeared on the ground, about the same size as the portal in the air. It was sucking everything in. This much destruction was enough to destroy the planet. Zauss was being sucked in both ways. his vody riping in two. Blackbeard opened a portal and went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back