• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to Antlion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
wtf I dont want to battle you

I'll use Anovus and you use Seraphiel and we fite fite fite to death

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Woo hoo, I assume cursing is allowed? =D Anyway I've been busy with life stuff currently =/ Decided to come back and bring a big RP or two back =D

Name: Seraphiel

The name originates, and means "Leader of Seraphim." The true name behind this man lies twisted in his mind, and only two other people know the truth of his past, and his present. The name, is something unknown, yet he responds to this, and one other name...

Age: Dating back to existance itself, with one rebirth. (In bio which I have yet to finish)

Homeworld: If the Heavens could be considered a world, this is where he was born.

Appearence: The appearence of Seraphiel has changed through time, slightly, yet difference is something clear. His eyes, a dark red, while his hair, was a dark black. Variously, his hair and eyes change. His eyes change from red to silver, while his hair changes from black, to a white. This occurs randomly, and due to the random changes, he was cursed. One eye, permanent red, and the other, silver. His hair remains unchanged, hanging down so it just touches his brow. Being born into the heavens, you'd think he'd have a much more light, and gentle feel, but his intentions were too dark for an appearence such as this, and he was cursed with a dark appearence. The only strange thing on his face is his eyes, and nothing else.

His body is even stranger. Pale, no, completely white is his skin color. His body is average in everything, yet his build is mostly muscle, yet not in an overgrown way. He rarely trains his body to keep it in fit, yet with his constant movement, and his actions, he ends up remaining rather skinny. On his stomache, something like a tatoo streches across. It looks like a black flame, yet it is on an angle. This, is a curse, which demolished any power he had, until he regained a greater portion of it. His back, has two wings, completely black extending out. Above and below the area where his wings are, are scars, of where his other four wings once were.

On each wing, there is a marking in red ink. Every single feather has something written on it. Markings, curses, prophecies, nothing is clear, yet there is a hidden meaning. Exploiting it, is something only Seraphiel can do. The language is one he created, since he created sound as we know it. Each of these markings though, have a very deep meaning, that revolves around only one thing, a certain type of power, or perhaps manipulation. Or...could these markings be plans for something?

On his person, there is a loose shirt, sleeveless, with two openings on his back, where, naturally, his wings slip through. He wears a casual pair of jeans to fit in with his now human enviornment. His left ear is pierced with a loop earing, and on one of his hands is a ring, stating he is still married to the one whom he loves the most. Around his neck, is a necklace which he lets hand loose. The chain is platinum, and was given to him by a person who he holds sacred, one of the few who actually helped him during his banishment.

On his arms, there are two things only, bracelets. Ordinary? Far from it. They attached into his body, deep into his soul. They connect straight from his arm to the soul. Hanging from each bracelet is a bell, one which symbolizes the meaning, the fear which should be stricken into anyone. The master of sound. These bells, unlike ordinary ones, are sealed completely, inclosed so no sound escapes, due to the lack of no ball and string hanging on the inside of the bells. No sound comes out whatsoever, unless you know how to make the sound come out.

Weapons/Abilities: Seraphiel has no definite weapons. Many people who know him, suggest he has some sort of weapon that is completely invisible to the eye. Something that doesn't exist on any plane, yet that is not true. His weapon, is something very clear, but the word weapon is a word used too loosely. On each of his wrists, he has a bracelet with a bell, that is his weapon. Yes, what can a bell do? That is something you might ask, yet, the manipulation of it is for only the greater knowledge. The few who know it, know the creator, and have all knowledge, yet that few is four people.

The creator of these bells was the devil himself. When Seraphiel was banished to hell from God himself, a radiated sound came out of his body, leaded to the destruction of hell. Satan himself created two bracelets, and attatched them to each of Seraphiel's arms, and a link instantly bonded them to his soul. It was here, when Satan created another hell, which was much more fortified, and ready for any attack on it. The bells have no definate weakness, yet as long as sound exists, they exist. If the bells ever are destroyed, somehow, the sound will radiate out of Serapiel once more, leading to the destruction of anything in his path.

With these bells, is another ability. Since they are attached to his soul, and exist as long as sound does, they are a manifestation. This manifest is connected directly to him, making it so as long as sound exists he does, yet once the bond is broken between them, his power will increase, since it isn't completely sealed within his soul. The chains which connect the bells to his soul make it so his power is limited, yet even that is enough to conquer anything in his path.

The true poweress of Seraphiel, is manipulation. By hitting a bell, or by even talking, he can manipulate the sound in the entire Omniverse, yet in small portions due to the seal. This manipulation can be used in various ways, since he has various knowledge of just about everything. Brute strength is something he lacks, yet intelligence and power are something he has a plentiful amount of. With the power he posesses, he plans on going on more step higher, trying to reach a permanent immortality. He is halved from doing this, yet he pushes, and is in search of an item, an item he can use to kill 'God' the overlord of the heavens.

Theme Song: In My Darkest Hour - Megadeth

I actually do have the finished bio on my other computer. I can edit that later.

Chris

Awards
-Basics-

Name: Anovus Cadeusus. (A-no-vus-Cad-oos-us)
Nickname: Embodiment of the Betrayed and Banished
Quote: “Sometimes, bad things can happen when a ligature commences between two powerful people...”
Age: He died at age 24, yet following that, he has been in the afterlife for about 75 additional years.
Occupation: Although he was a head Seraphim in Heaven, Anovus is now unemployed.
Home World: Earth
Theme Song: “To Hell and Back" - Blessthefall

-Family-

Parents: Amy and Lance Nomantin.
Siblings: Claire Nomantin.
Married: His lover unfortunately died during their engagement, and afterwards he stopped dating.
Children: None.

-Likes/Dislikes-

Utilizing knowledge to assist him in a real life situation.
Pride, being a hero, having attention on himself. Anovus basks in his accomplishments.
Creating and innovating things.

Dislikes:
Pain, emotional or physical.
False senses of accomplishment, feeling he succeeded but later realizing flaws.
Smug warriors who have no methods of backing up their words.
Those with a sickening overdose of luck, and on top of that, do not use it properly.

-Appearance-

Height: 5'11 feet
Weight: 195 lbs

Physical Appearance:

Anovus has a strange tone of bright white hair, not to be confused with the hair of the aging. It is short around the sides, and combed jaggedly foward over his forehead. His eyes are blood red, which is very common to those who have been banished from a duty in Heaven. Anovus is bulky, but thin, with tone muscles. His body holds several scars from his past endeavors. Under his armor, he merely wears a plain yellow shirt and black slacks. In between the two layers is a gold necklace with one cross, and an upside-down cross intertwining to create an “X” shape. The plate legs he wear actually extend over his feet, so he has no need for shoes. Anovus’ look is always painful, and even in times of happiness his face is curious and confused. Four of his six wings have been cut off, and two remain.

~Armaments/Armor~

Seravita: Hand-crafted while he was in Heaven, Anovus created this polearm-esque weapon to fit both of his talents. It is a five foot bamboo pole, and at each side of it is an obsidian battleaxe, both with their heads facing a different direction.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3117/polearm5xv.png

Divinus: Anovus’ armor, which he calls Divinus, consists of an obsidian breastplate and plate legs, which were blessed by God. They used to glow with radiance, but they are now dull, and stained with blood.

~Personality~
Anovus was, at one point, good at heart, believing good always prevailed. All goals, within limits, could be set if it took sweat, blood, and tears. He turned everything that seemed less fortunate into a funny situation, and was optimistic. His determination was always an asset for any goal he set. As he lived in Heaven and learned that even they needed an army, he became more realistic and realized good things didn’t always happen. Anovus’ indifferent attitude continued as he tried to live normally, but everything changed when he met Seraphiel. This doesn’t mean he turned cold and sadistic, but his mind was only focused on his own personal gain (and that of his master). During battle he is harsh, but does not like getting into fights with people he will certainly lose to, or easily massacre. He wants a good fight, because it is the only entertainment he gets anymore.

-Skills-

Infected Holy Magicks: Managing to maintain his Seraphim light powers upon going to Hell, they became mutated and expanded over a wider range of capabilities. This had been seen almost never before, due to no one of such a high rank in Heaven ever being sent to Hell. The magicks are immensely strong against beings of Hell or devils, and because of the infection, still do normal damage to holy beings. Upon returning to Earth with Seraphiel, his powers expanded to the celestials, as he gained access to manipulation of anything in-between Heaven and Hell, such as stars, gravity, and the like.

-Biography- (Shortened, I took out all of the suck.)

Lance Nomantin, at the age of 25, had been experiencing a few hardships in the last years of his life. He had been born into a Christian family, but he had questioned his faith his whole life. He was always asking for proof, asking why, and always wanting more information. His family could never give a sufficient amount of this, because they based their beliefs solely on faith, an idea that angered Lance. The presence of a "God" always had intrigued Lance, and he wanted to meet him somehow.

If only Lance knew how close to his wish he would really be.

One day during the end of Winter, Lance was walking past his apartment on the way to a restaurant. He was confronted by a small group of muggers. They threatened to take his life if he didn't fork over his wallet, which at the time had about two hundred dollars. Lance laughed, and questioned the morality of what they were doing. He asked them how their life came to this, and he asked them if it was really worth the risk. These deep questions irked them, and they knew they had no answers. He saw them pull out the knife. In what was probably his last moment, a myriad of thoughts ran through his head. He then said what would be his last words as a human.

"Alright, God. This is how it ends? Thank you."

The group of men were perturbed by his attempt at religious preaching. He was stabbed in the neck brutally, and died in seconds. The muggers took his possessions, and fled. Moments later, Lance’s soul flew up to Heaven. He was barely conscious as it happened, and was unaware he was realizing the truth. The truth that his faith had led him to Heaven. As he made it up, he was greeted by God himself, noticing his two new wings.

“So...I see that even with my aid, you were less than fortunate, young one.”

Flabbergasted at who he was really speaking to, Lance could not emit a single word. God decided to continue as he noticed this.

“You have gained acceptance into Heaven. Why, you ask? I understand how you questioned me your while life. The only moments I will ever judge anyone, are their last ones. That is when they show me if they have lived a full live, or deserve to rot in the Underworld."

Lance could not believe all he was hearing at once, so he just remained silent. They engaged in a simple conversation, getting a tour of his eternal happiness.

Or, what he "thought" would be eternal happiness.

He lived for Heaven for many years, and was surprised to see that Heaven, too, had warriors called Seraphim. Finding not much better things to do with his time, he applied to join the elite force of fighters. Lance had done more reading about fighting in his life than he had actually doing it, but he had a knack for it. He practiced as one of the fledglings who hoped to apply in the near future, and could not decide which weapon worked best for him, poles or axes.

Axes were strong, lethal, and sturdy, they were a great balance of power and speed. Poles had no “blade” parse, but he could be swift and agile with several lightning fast movements. Lance spent a month studying for the preliminary exam that would accept one into the Seraphim. He ended up passing it flawlessly...for once, he was unhappy that no one he loved had died yet. There was no one to cheer him on at his induction ceremony. God himself attended, and gave him the name “Anovus”, which he went by from then on. With this, he gained four more wings, and became a full-fledged Seraphim.

Anovus was still a novice, and spent much of his time alone. The reason became clear about a month after his ceremony... he had created his own weapon. It was a massive five foot pole with a battle axe at each side. He deemed it “Seravita”and it combined both of his talents, making him a lethal fighter. In a short period of time, God promoted him to a spy, a position not many Seraphim obtain. Anovus wondered why he rose to the top so quickly...he questioned if there was something he didn’t know.

Before he even set out for his first mission and gained experience, God approached him again. He wanted him to perform an extremely dangerous mission. God knew all, and he knew that a high ranked Seraphim was turning on him...the reasons made little sense, and it seemed like an outside force was at work.. Anovus’ first mission was to confront Seraphiel, a powerful general in Heaven’s army.

After much research, he found that Seraphiel dwelled in the Nexus, plotting whatever it was he was up to. Alas, this was not the Omniversal Nexus... it was the Nexus of Heaven and Hell. Anovus questioned God about this, but failed to receive sufficient answers. God gave him access to this Nexus, reminding him to be thoroughly prepared for what he would be up against.

As he set out, Anovus got the feeling that his intentions would not be successful. He entered some type of dimensional rift placed where God had told him to go. The moment he entered, he felt as if he was in Hell. The first person he saw looked like a fellow Seraphim...except he had several wings ripped off. Before Anovus muttered a word, the man looked at him, and everything went black.

“ God is lying. He is using you. This is not who you are....you are pitiful.”

Hours later, Anovus woke up in the same spot....but this time, he was all alone. There was something different about him, and he wondered where he had been for the last couple of hours prior to being knocked out. A blinding light overcame him, and he realized that God was summoning him back to Heaven.

“ What has become of you? Did you find him?

Anovus’ eyes suddenly turned blood red, and he remained silent. He leaped into the air, grabbing Seravita, and took a slash at God himself. Something from his encounter with Seraphiel had turned him into a sadistic killing machine, believing God was against him. This was, obviously, futile, and God exploded in rage. Regardless of who possessed him, or how, Anovus was now a reject of Heaven from some ungodly force, and God immediately banished him to Hell, ripping off four of his wings.

Upon arriving at the bottom layer, several other demons noticed him and how most of his wings excluding two had been chopped off. They immediately sought to kill him, with no rules in Hell of course. Snapping his fingers, a beam of light emerged from his weapon and swallowed all of them. For some reason, God did not take away his powers of Light. Anovus was too much of a threat at that point to tamper with, so he had to banish him immediately.

When his first encounter with Satan came, he was barely acknowledged. He may have heard something through the grapevine about Anovus, that he was extremely powerful...maybe in such a way that made him a threat. It seemed that no one other than himself and Seraphiel gained such a high rank in Heaven, to then be banished, so God was not inclined to strip one of their powers before sending them away. His light magic became infected, or something of the like, making it much more powerful than he had bargained for.

One day, as he sat in his lonely barrack, full of hatred and loneliness, a figure approached him. He immediately recognized him as Seraphiel, and he had several questions to ask about how and why he possessed him in such a way. Seraphiel merely extended his right hand. This tacit gesture seemingly spoke a thousand words, and after a long conversation, Anovus aligned himself with Seraphiel. As much as Seraphiel was against Heaven, he felt bad corrupting the dreams of this fellow, so he would take him on as an apprentice and teach him the ways of those banished from the Seraphim.

After being to both Heaven and Hell, his “rebirth” commenced, and he was brought back to the mortal plane with the assistance of Seraphiel. The first thing he wanted to do was see his family, but he quickly realized that by this point...they must have been dead.

In the years that followed, Anovus perfected his infected Holy Magicks, a light power that was deadly against any beings of Hell, but also granted him different powers expanding over a wide range of categories. There were very few creatures who were able to combine magick from Heaven with that from Hell. He has treated Seraphiel like a master ever since. His new life leaves nothing to desire except to fight, and win.

~~~

I don't know how I got involved in like, 5 battles and RPs in one week.

But uh, since Seraphiel and Anovus are bff, I guess we can just spar, TO THE DEATH?

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
So, are you going to post Seraphiel's full bio?

By the way, anyone waiting for some hardcore mindfucking shit to go down, don't hold your breath. We won't be posting in this often, but we aren't going to let it die. It will take place over a long period of time.

Chris

Awards
"No, please! Leave me alone! I did not mean to cause any trouble, I-"

The sound of the demon who was bellowing at Anovus in agony was quickly drowned out by the sound of flesh being impaled. To be more specific, Anovus was amusing himself by shoving a spear down someone's throat. Passing by a pile of bodies, he continued traversing through the lower layers of Hell. It didn't take him long to find what he was looking for. He passed by a wooden barrack where he spent most of his time when he was forced to reside there. Anovus lifted up a piece of wood, and as expected, he found the safe that he had left there. It was a fairly large safe, about the size of a standard locker. He turned around to make sure no one was in his presence. After reassuring his safety, he began to spin the small black dial located in front of the safe. The numbers went along the outside circle clockwise up to 60. The safe was old, and full of dust and cobwebs. It creaked as he tampered with it, and he wouldn't be surprised if the lock mechanism broke or would not work properly. To his satisfaction, everything went as planned. He put in the combination slowly and carefully.

11, 59, 55.

He tugged on the iron safe door, and fully opened it to reveal what was inside. The most prominent object was a long piece of wood, slightly longer than a standard broom, with an axe head on either side. This was his prized weapon, Seravita. It was stained with blood and worn with scratches, chips, and dents. This observation did not make him falter, for the obsidian material that this weapon was composed of had never failed him before. Anovus picked up this spear-like weapon and sheathed it on a sling on his back. He continued to dig through this safe, and within seconds he found the other thing he was looking for. It was a large white diamond. Or, at least, it looked like a diamond. It was extremely radiant and bright, even among the depths of Hell. It was cut expertly into the shape of an octagon, as opposed to a circle. From this side, the gem got thinner, where all points met at a tip, making the whole item look like a short cone. It was lined with a gold trim, and it had a small, marble sized "bump" on the top. This small excrescence was changing colors rapidly. Surrounded by the white of this diamond, it began flashing red, blue, green, yellow, and every fathomable color. He stored this small enigma in his shirt pocket, closed his safe, hid it again, and departed from the room. Anovus was done with his errands for the day. He remained stoic for a moment, and he closed his eyes. Suddenly, his appearance became transparent, and within moments, he seemingly disappeared from Hell. He phased himself back to Earth, and recombined his molecular structure. He found himself in a very tranquil forest, full of trees and wildlife. Behind him, in the distance, he could see a highway of some sort stretching North to South. He didn't know where he was, and he didn't really care. He would have to upset the peace somehow.

"Oh, Seraphiel, my friend. I believe we should spar. I am sure that I have improved...perhaps I have even surpassed you."

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
[ Not that boring, Antlion is just more active than me lol. Kinda boring =/ This won't enlighten it, just proves as a push for it to begin. ]

So I can count on you when the time comes, my friend?

Instantly a grunt shook the ground, sending the 'yes' that Seraphiel was looking for. In fact, with this in place, all his plans could finally start setting into motion, this time without delay. The two beings before Seraphiel faded into the darkness as he turned around and moved towards a desolate landscape, providing a great area for sending him where he had to be. Rising his hand, he swiped it down, and a cut in the fabric of time and space was created, granting access to t he one place he currently had to be. Obviously, it was the one planet that many events rotated around for some reason, and the only planet he needed to be on at the moment. With his plans soon coming at hand, and two more allies on his side, he could gain what he wanted quite easily, yet time was of the essence.

Setting his foot foward, the scenary started to alter before his eyes until he was in an area familiar to him, an atmosphere that was almost the same as it had been for the eons. His entrance was in no other than a city, which was bustling with life, too much human life. He frowned at the fact knowing that these beings had no idea of anything going on outside their little lives, but it seemed soon they'd understand everything. Seraphiel than pushed his wings into his body, pulling off a facade of being human, though the pale skin with black markings didn't make that any easier. Nonetheless, many humans were weird and had different ways of 'expressing' themselves. Walking foward, he heard a bird chirp, and shifted his head at the wonderful sound... Sound. What a wonderful thing to be created. As he caught sight of the bird, he noticed the forest behind the bird, where his destination was. Nodding to the bird as a sign of graditude, he walked foward, into the 'forest' which seemed perhaps to be just a mile or so away from the city.

So... you're here correct? Walk foward, Anovus.

Seraphiel streched back as his wings shot out of his back as he reached the center of this terrain. This is where his battle, no, sparring match, would take place. He didn't want to harm Anovus, he wanted to create a successor. Someone who could take his place if he ever failed, though he found even this unlikely. He had no fear of death, as he had been in Heaven, and in Hell, but that didn't matter. Looking into the sky, he heard sound, from everywhere. This was clearly a place he could embrace his powers and have fun. Within an instant, he spoke once again.

Hey, I'm ready. Come at me when you are, and prove you have improved.

Chris

Awards
Anovus looked into the distance as he was greeted by his ally. He had a cold, harsh stare, as if his eyes were staring right through the man who had taught him so much in the last months. He took note to Seraphiel's wings, which were repressed against his body. They both shared something in common; they both were missing several of these wings. They were burdensome to Anovus, because they made him recollect a gruesome part of his past. The white, elegant and peaceful appearance of this part of his body contrasted with the endeavors of his current lifestyle. He decided it would be best to dirty them up with some blood.

"You know, we would be able to pull this off if we had a little bit more help."

Anovus was talking about the plan that he and Seraphiel had been discussing for quite a while. There was no need for them to properly make a transition into the discussion, because it was the only thing they really talked about in the last couple of weeks. They both wanted the same thing, and they conveniently both needed each other to do it. There was just one more plan that needed to flesh itself out before they could achieve their goal. Unfortunately, now was not the time for such talk. When two men could try to kill each other while holding a sophisticated conversation, one could easily infer that they meant business.

He continued to stare at Seraphiel, but did not wait for a reply. Anovus lifted his right hand, and pressed it outwards towards the sky as if a large rock had just fallen into his palm. It seemed as if his hand was guiding something above him, almost like an invisible force was shaking the Heavens. A large, thunder-esque boom was heard from above, and a bolt of lighting struck the ground in between the competitors.

"Just showing off. We've been to Heaven, Hell, and back again... We might as well flaunt our abilities. You've been sitting on the bench, formulating this plan for quite a while, haven't you? You better not be slipping."

"I need you if we have any chance of getting back into Heaven."

With that, Anovus grabbed Seravita, bended his knees, and took a massive leap towards Seraphiel. His countenance made it clear he was ready to eliminate anything ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back