• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to an old friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

OOC: As always

IC:
Rikken stood out against the green field, his right hand clenching a smoke. The ember emitting a smoke that was raising slowly into the sky. His appearance had changed as it always did. A somewhat lopsided coat covered his left-hand side being held in place by his left hand. A dark velvet shirt underneath the coat and a pair of black long pants and boots covered his legs and feet.

Across from him another man stood, he had met this man several times in his past. Wozza Black he thought his name was. he turned his face up at him. "Well,I guess I didnt kill you last time. I'll make sure I do this time." he said taking a draw from his cigarette and looking at the boy.

Wozza Black

"You can try, and fail again" Wozza said cockily towards Rikken, watching him closely. He knew that Rikken always played hard-ball, and he didn't want to take any chances. "Bring it" he said, letting the slight breeze blow over his head. He smiled slghtly, and drew a piece of gum from his pocket and began to chew it. He didn't want to make a first move, as he wanted to see if Rikken had changed an since the last time they faced.

He knew that Rikken's styl was usually quick and painful. Either that or draged out and suprisingly complex. If he knew anything about Rikken was that whatever he was going to do was going to be unexpected, and Wozza felt ready for the unexpected.

((OOC: It's longer, but still a lil short...for what I lke...))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back