• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CHALLENGE SIGILS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Okay, how many challenge Sigils do you have or have left?
I have 253, which is really annoying because I only have 2 left to obtain, and they're narly impossible.
It's mission 41, (I think) where you enter the first Coliseum tournament, fight Hover Ghosts, Xigbar, Guard Armour, and you can't get hit 6 or more times....
The other is Leechgrave avoid getting hit, which I've gotten close and can possibly beat if I'm super careful and bring like a million casts of Thundaga for the Tentaclaws......

αsiя

space coke
I just need 15 more but I decided to quite because it was useless getting them all

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
honstly actually I have 999 right now. AR btw.

PS. I only use AR on my second play-through of games. on my first playthrough I only got a wimpy 15 sigils

TrueRoxas527

Oh yeah, you can add mission crowns as well, I think I have 371... 358 by playing Solo, about 10for experimenting with new weapons and configurations of characters and the rest through multiplayer.
I WANT ULTIMA WEAPON!!!!

kingofgame981

Awards
I hate this sigil. Everytime I'm doing Challenge, all I got is 1 and 1 sigil in each mission. Now I only have 13 sigil, this make me bored.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Okay, how many challenge Sigils do you have or have left?
I have 253, which is really annoying because I only have 2 left to obtain, and they're narly impossible.
It's mission 41, (I think) where you enter the first Coliseum tournament, fight Hover Ghosts, Xigbar, Guard Armour, and you can't get hit 6 or more times....
The other is Leechgrave avoid getting hit, which I've gotten close and can possibly beat if I'm super careful and bring like a million casts of Thundaga for the Tentaclaws......
Youre so close! keep trying because they're not impossible, I have all 255 and I must say, once you get the hang of it, it gets easier. Just keep trying, I know you can do it!

For leech grave, Use a good LV Firaga and Thundaga(thundaga is better) and attack from a distance. Always potision your camera in leechgraves face(to know when it will shoot poison dots). Never(NEVER) get close if it releases poison gas near it, not even if its knocked out because that is an instant lose!

Also, equip all magic panels on zero gear keyblade and add the rune ring.
The rest should be easier!

hope that helped.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
To be honest, I haven't done any. :( I'm more concerned with getting all the crowns first to get the unlockable stuff off the Moogle. Then I'll do some challenges since I do want the Casual Gear. (Xigbar with hairdryers! <3)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
378 Mission Crowns and 218 Challenge Sigils.
I want to get at least two more sigils, but it's too hard >_>; some are just impossible for me.

And what's the last prize for getting 255 Challenge Sigils, or however many you need to get the last prize? I've been trying to find out for a while o_o;

7thspade

How many challenge sigils do I have? Not many. I don't remember the number, but I like doing multiplayer better. So I have 200 something mission crowns. Going for 358.

αsiя

space coke
Oh yeah, you can add mission crowns as well, I think I have 371... 358 by playing Solo, about 10for experimenting with new weapons and configurations of characters and the rest through multiplayer.
I WANT ULTIMA WEAPON!!!!

The Ultima Weapon is not a weapon itself
you connect it to any gear and it will make it stronger

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
The Ultima Weapon is not a weapon itself
you connect it to any gear and it will make it stronger
actually Ultima Weapon is an ability panel that raises strength by 15. you dont link it to a weapon panel, you can place it anywhere.

Wicked

absurdiam
I've only got like 25 because I said to myself, "Whatever, I'll do it later, I just wanna' play the game" And now, it's annoying because all the prizes are shit when they would have been like really good at the time I needed them (Extra magic etc.)

KH!

I WANT ULTIMA WEAPON!!!!

oh! i have ultima weapon! it sucks tho, i don't like it.

QuietAssistant

Awards
I also have it, its okay...not much of a difference...would have ben better if it gave +15 attack and some sort of unique(only to the panel) ability. like, probably, the limit break bar never goes down when u use one.

imarvel

lol, so many gave up, my big bro had the game 2 days before it came out, him and his homo cheap downloads, and he gave up, but i prevailed and got the very dissappointing ultima weapon... i was hoping it would be a weapon that turned the keyblade into something like the pizza for axel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back