• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chakra in Naruto(in depth)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladegirl258

this thread is just to explain chakra to those who are new to naruto, and to discuss it.
Anyway. chakra is a combination of mind/body within the body. it combines mental and physical energy, and by using handseals, the chakra user can unleash an attack with it. the true key of chakra is control. the better the control of the user, the more powerful the attack, and the more energy saved.
the handseals~
tori
onsu batsai
inu
usagi
o hitsuyi
uma
nezumi
hebi
ryu
o ushi
tora
saru
these seals are based off the 12 zodiac. below is the link to the pictures of these signs, the one handed signs, and the finishing seals.
Naruto Chakra Hand Seals Guide
and the types of chakra
normal~ this is the chakra everyone is born with. it can be built up over time to be extremely powerful. it is always blue
celestial gates~ this breaks all the bodys strength limits to access 100% power. however, using this, acessing all 8 "gates" in the chakra, ultimately kills the user.
cursed seal~this can only be used of the person has survived the cursesd seal, and its 10% chance of living through it. an example of one who can use this power on the naruto series is Orochimaru.
healing~this is used by medically specialized ninja.it is unknown of ninja are born with it, or must aquire it somehow. using it one urself results in shorter life span.
biju~ this is the demon/beast chakra. it can only be accessed by Jinchuriki, ninja who have one of the biju sealed inside them. naruto-(nine tailed beast) and gaara-(one tailed demon) posess these powers

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
OMG, thank-you soooo much for posting this! This is going right into my Naruto hand guide* :D

I wonder, how people would react if someone just randomly started doing these signs :p

keybladegirl258

thanks^^ i love ur sig pic btw it owns for real lone;P and i ahve no idea how i double posted. sorry to all those who read this. i accidentally copied my post.-.

#5 Lexaeus

nice thread, i never knew about a lot of this stuff. :) I enjoyed learning it. I really didnt know the were so many and so few (how u look at) signs.

keybladegirl258

yes actually. this is based on the actual science and theory of chakra, a skill used by ninja in the 7th-8th centuries btw sweet avy and ive done the sign thing b4......dont reccomned letting anyone see you doing that>.>

afrobutt

Silver Member
Damn, very awsome ^^. I've learned most of these ;P. But anybody else find the boar seal difficult to do ???

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Wow. No one knew this?

Have you people been watching Naruto or not? All of this is explained during the series.
Except the zodiac part, it's never stated directly, but just hearing them say the names of the seals you can figure out it's from the chinese zodiac.

Lol, if youre all going "ooh" and "aah" over this, this will knock your socks off @@

Chakra Guide
Introduction to Jutsus
Hand Seals Guide

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
This thread is just to help those who are just beginning to watch the series, I'm not new to Naruto but this thread was a great idea for those who are.

WatcherX

Wow. No one knew this?

Have you people been watching Naruto or not? All of this is explained during the series.
Except the zodiac part, it's never stated directly, but just hearing them say the names of the seals you can figure out it's from the chinese zodiac.

Lol, if youre all going "ooh" and "aah" over this, this will knock your socks off @@

Chakra Guide
Introduction to Jutsus
Hand Seals Guide

YAY leaf ninja XD that website is awsome for explanations... but doesn't show the manga or anime -_- ... and leaf ninja needs a nature of chakra guide... they got lazy and skipped that one

Oh... btw, I do have an acctual question... dispite me being a serious Narutard... What does chakra acctually run through... I know its not your veins... Im'm just a little confused by it

afrobutt

Silver Member
Wow. No one knew this?

I knew this stuff (cept some), but it's a good summary of info.

Oh... btw, I do have an acctual question... dispite me being a serious Narutard... What does chakra acctually run through... I know its not your veins... Im'm just a little confused by it

To my understanding, Chakra runs through a serpreate circulatiory system then blood. And it's either in the same place, cept you can't see it. Or it curves around your blood circulatory system, was nvr too sure about that.

WatcherX

To my understanding, Chakra runs through a serpreate circulatiory system then blood. And it's either in the same place, cept you can't see it. Or it curves around your blood circulatory system, was nvr too sure about that.

I thought so too, I just can't envision it though... I mane if that was true then each time somone would bleed wouldn't they lose chakra... I mean some people like Sauske... bleed a lot, and we've only just seen him run out of chakra in his current fight with Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back