• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chaining!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
In all honesty I wouldn't really consider this a roleplay battle, or even a sparring session because it's only purpose is for me to figure out exactly how I'm going to utilize something within a roleplay. That being said, I don't need any judges or even a particularly skilled challenger, as all you're really going to do is react and create situations that my character is going to have to react to.

I don't especially care who chooses to accept this, but make sure that when you post you have your template in the post. Whoever posts a template first (I may choose if a few people post before I check back) will get to take part. The limits that I'm going to place on characters will be that this is for the most part melee, with some basic magic. My character will be using chains (which he has a certain degree of control over with his mind) and some basic fire attacks. Chances are I'll use both the chains and the fire at the same time once or twice.

I'm not going to really try to win, and I don't expect this to be taken seriously. I'm not going to count it towards any records or anything. I think I could have summed everything up much easier by just saying, "This is a sparring session, any takers?"

Joy

Bronze Member
Yo dude

Edit: I remember having a much more detailed version of this, but I can't seem to find it. I'll IM you on MSN to explain anything.

Name: Translation would be Daniel, if we could ever have a translation from his language to our own.
Age: Well, considering Daniel's species have a life span that exceeds a normal human life span more than ten times, Daniel is relatively young at 200.
Species: Homo-Mentis
Appearance: Get back to you on this, it will be something else than described here for the battle anyway.
Personality: A teacher. He dislikes battling, really, and would rather teach than go about letting everyone around him ignorant of the lessons he has learned. He sees himself as a mere spec of everyone, and is not anything more than the person next to him. He likes to help people, but at times, realize you must fight for what one believes in. This doesn't happen very often, though.

To a normal human being, Daniel would be considered a super genius but is in fact only of average intelligence for his species.
Abilities: Daniel has a large range of 'abilities', although to him they are no more useless or important to him than his right leg. His abilities are a part of naturally occurring evolution of his species. Needless to say, specific organs are there to handle certain traits. Removing said organs would be like removing the heart or the liver from the human body, sometimes fatal.

List of abilities:

Manipulation of the Electromagnetic Spectrum
Sound/Vibration Manipulation

Extreme Bacteria growth and manipulation – An organ withing Daniel's body is designed for the growth of bacteria and the ability to control and manipulate said bacteria at will. The DNA composition can consist of any possible choices, as there are chemical agents and bacteria themselves that are designed to trap other bacteria and copy their DNA, then use it for later purposes. This is also used as a part of Daniel's immune system, as his natural one is very weak.

Daniel's species also has the odd ability to control spiritual energy, through the different points in a person's body, or through just directly manipulating the energy at will (lol naruto, watching to much of that shit). He is not able to physically harm someone from doing this, but can make them pass out, as the energy flow throughout their body can become increasingly unbalanced, and lead to the passing out of the subject. Difficult, if not impossible, to do at a distance, Daniel can only actually do this if physically fighting an opponent, which rarely happens. Though, he can, in fact, manipulate the energy within the brain, but this cannot harm a person physically, in any sense.

Daniel also has an extensive knowledge on the mind of his own species and the physiology of his own species, and coincidentally, would allow him to know the mentalities and physical body of say, a human.

History: Daniel was drafted as a child ( 20 years of age) to a program made to handle with species that got out of control throughout their universe. Like the secret military programs on Earth, they were done very cunningly, conveniently making it seem like the child had died, or was kidnapped by another person, etc. The government was never held responsible for the missing children, though, of course, many had their suspicions.

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Jason Hargrove
Sex: Male
Appearance: ImageShack - Hosting :: smokingcu8.jpg

Personality: Jason's personality is very easily defined by whatever mood he happens to be in at any particular moment. Whether it's him being the center of attention while telling a particularly good joke, or him becoming easily agitated while craving cigarettes. That being said, one could sum him up as being average, if not slightly more trusting than most.

History: It's been nearly 5 years since Jason first found his book. Since then he has accepted his responsibility as a bookmaster and the duties that accompany said responsibility. Choosing instead to focus on being a bookmaster, Jason has decided to take a year off from school.

Skills: Jason's primary ability would have to be his ability to manipulate his chains. However, when not carrying those often he uses various spells to enhance his natural abilities, favouring enhanced physical attacks to magic. Any magic he does use typically involves fire; the extent of his control over both his chains and fire is unknown.
Weapon: Chains

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
as propriator [spelling T_T] of this sparring session, would you mind two vs one or is it a 1 vs 1 vs 1 cause im alittle rusty with the whole roleplaying...i needs more experience, i somewhat excelled in writing since last year from roleplay.. my english grade is still a 100 so i feel aiight with that. ^_^ anyway back to the matter at hand, i need more sparring lessons.

Name: Brol Ruiz a.k.a The Secret Fighter
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/05062008/f/0/2/e/f02e1e8778a9f0_full.jpg[IMG]

Personality: Brol is very timid with others, and never gets his emotions out of control. He is very spontaneous but never ignorant. He doesn't like simple challenges but rather loves keeping his opponent guessing. In his spare time, Brol tends to lay on the cool grass or snow and gaze upon the sun or moon. He is very in nature and loves the arts, both physical and mental. He would sometimes either pick up his tenor sax and play or draw. When see fit, Brol will get serious and habe to do something drastic, though he knows his consequence. Whenever he is in battle, Brol has the perfect impression, no emotion, no struggle.

History: Brol lived in a small peaceful village in northern Greenland, until he decided to venture off into the world. Inside of him, Brol hungered for adrediline and fighting, yet he doesn't show it. With ten years of studying most arts of fighting, Brol found himself in the company of John and Daniel. With his sense of curiousity, Brol hopes he can break out of his human nature and walk away from his comfort place in hopes to learn something of himself.

Skills: Brol is very knowledgeable about the body, which should explain his fighting style of both pressure points and physical attacks. He has no magical abilities, but doesn't let that stop him. To attack him with magical abilities would just kick him up to a higher gear, because his endurance and resistance is high.

His skills of hand to hand combat and close range attacks are nothing compared to his weapon wielding abilites. Because he is very spontaneous, he would grab anything and use it to his ability. Once he takes out his large amounts of daggars and explosive tags will make you admit defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back