• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Is the "Chain of Memories" an actual object or a term used by Naminé?

Last edited:

keybladealex

Both Namine and Vexen used this term to give a name to the memories. Namine gave it after the final Marluxia battle. Vexen talked about it when he and Sora were arguing in Twilight Town.

1. It is a 'Ha. He said the name of the game in the game.' moment.
  2. We really do have a 'Chain of Memories' because when you remember something you do recall something else about that thought/memory.
  3. Nomura is an ass and likes to confuse us.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
chain of memories is memories connected together.namine is able to disconnect the chain(memories) and remove memories or add fake ones

final_heaven_0

I believe it's both actual and imaginary.

Think of it like this:

1 <-> 2 <-> 3 <-> 4 ( Memory 2 depends on Memory 1 to exist and Memory 4 couldn't have happened before Memory 3)

When you "piece" together the events in the rightful place, you have a "chain" of memories. For normal people, it's just something that you think of and that's the end of it.

Because of Namine's abilities she's able to bring this "idea" into reality, manipulating memories as she wants.

So, in theory, it's both real and imaginary.

State

Awards
thanks for the responses, all of your replies were what i was expecting. i'll be closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back