• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chain Of Memories on PS2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummi Pilot

I'd just like to point out that judging from boss battles on Youtube, the combat seems to be a lot easier than on the GBA with the three-dimensional battlefields.

Number_IX_Demyx

it looks pretty cool all you need is a week to learn japanese

You could not be more wrong. I've studied for FIVE YEARS and I still get confused sometimes.

Anyhoo, I picked it up while I was in Japan for a study abroad thing. The dialogue is cheesy but hey, it's KH.

I really enjoyed it, the downside is if you played CoM you already know what's gonna happen to it ruins the surprise.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re:CoM is amazing,I can only recommend it to everyone!The game in 3D is MUCH better than the GBA version,I can guarantee you that.

48hello

I'd take the road to dawn is Re:CoM amode that you get after chain of memores

MF29

You don't really need to understand Japanese to play the game, the menu is basically self explanatory. The fighting system itself I'm not fond of, never was. The game is illogically difficult. Only the 3-Dimensional cut scenes are worth mentioning.

Blue

home is where the heart is
If you have played the GBA game, you roughly know the storyline and what each person has to say.
So you can still play it, like Darkslayers said.

Re:CoM is so much better than the original game :]

bwyu

If you have played the GBA game, you roughly know the storyline and what each person has to say.
So you can still play it, like Darkslayers said.

Re:CoM is so much better than the original game :]

yeah,i agree with you........we can stiil play it...and enjoy the KH:COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back