• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chain Of Memories DVD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydude123

Did anyone here make a Chain Of Memories homemade movie that has all the basic story of the game? please tell me if you did because i am willing to buy it from you!

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

disneydude123 said:
Did anyone here make a Chain Of Memories homemade movie that has all the basic story of the game? please tell me if you did because i am willing to buy it from you!

... You're kidding me right? Please tell me you are.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well there is this thing called Skies of Memory that you can download at filefront or watch it part by part on youtube. It doesn't show you the disney worlds wbut it basically shows you everything in them white/blueish rooms and it includes Riku's story lfkjgnslbfgbjkdjfb Is that what you wanted... You don't have to pay so i would find it a better deal. Except if you wanted the disney worlds.

Here's the filefront download link: http://files.filefront.com/Chain_of_Memories___The_Movie/;4905155;;/fileinfo.html

And hell if you have an ipod and want it on there i think you can use this version of the movie?: http://files.filefront.com/Skies_of_Memory_MQmp4/;4927233;;/fileinfo.html

Ty Leonheart

disneydude123 said:
i doubt it, kh com sucked

disneydude123 said:
Is what you want,
The storyline (Miniclips, Charater quotes and main battles) recorded? If so, you could possibly try researching the internet for a text script of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories?

Roeboot

Thanks for the information about the videos on Your Tube.
I can't play Chain since I sold the DS to my nephew after he broke his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back