• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chäos;HEAd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This anime is so weird! I'm watching the second episode at the moment, and seriously, I don't exactly like Takumi (Main character) Hell, they don't even refer to him as "Takumi" but "Takky!" and "Taku!". It's annoying.

Anyways, thoughts?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I thought this was an ok anime, and I also found Takumi to be kinda annoying. If you end up not liking it I thought Steins;Gate was much better, so you could give that a look if you haven't already.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Yeah, he's extremely awkward and his disgust with real girls just irks me (maybe cuz I'm 3D XD) He and Yua are a good, awkward couple. Steins;Gate? I'll check it out.

D

Deleted member 71005

I prefer Stewns;Gate since it's the far superior of the two. It's a really slow anime... and not much happens aside from the main character being paranoid, even though the last few episodes are kind of predictable and a bit lacking it's an alright show.

AxelWheel

I just started watching this too :3 I dont know if I like it that much though, its kind of boring and hard to follow.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Yeah, he's extremely awkward and his disgust with real girls just irks me (maybe cuz I'm 3D XD) He and Yua are a good, awkward couple. Steins;Gate? I'll check it out.
Steins;Gate pretty much takes place in the same setting after the events of Chaos;Head from what I've heard. You really don't need to watch C:H to understand S;G at all though. Both the characters and plot elements are completely unrelated as far as I'm concerned. That said, S;G is a really good psychological thriller if you're into that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back