• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Certain Conclusions" for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

excalligrapher

There are obviously some logical (if not absolutely correct) conclusions that can be reached from analyzing KH1, KH:CoM, and released information from KH2. Feel free to post correct information that will once and for all silence those who spread false rumors or just pull theories out of their ass.

(P.S. Please check your spelling and grammar. Some people actually get headaches or even suicidal/homicidal urges because of poor spelling and grammar. Thank you)

excalligrapher

My Conclusions, Theories, and Suspicions (Part 1)

Destiny Islands
In KH1, there was obviously another island some distance from Destiny Island. On the night when the heartless came to Destiny Island and Sora was in his bedroom, you can clearly see Destiny Island when Sora looks out his window to discover that Riku and Kairi’s boats were gone. The boats are obviously used to get from one island to another, which makes it clear that there was another island where Sora and his friends actually resided on. It’s rather strange how you couldn’t view the island from Destiny Island at all, even though the island obviously existed in KH1.

The Thirteen Worlds
Although there were thirteen worlds in KH1, the arrangement of thirteen worlds in KH:CoM was slightly different.

KH1's worlds include:
Destiny Islands, Disney Castle (unplayable), Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, 100-Acre Wood, and End of the World

KH:CoM's worlds include:
Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Agrabah, Monstro, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, 100-Acre Wood, Twilight Town, and Destiny Islands

KH2’s worlds include:
Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Disney Castle, Destiny Islands, Deep Dive, Olympus/Underworld Coliseum, Fabled Countryside, Agrabah, Ancient China, Halloween/Christmas Town, Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean
(i never said there couldn't be more than thirteen worlds in KH2, .:KL:.)

Here's the deal. How come Deep Jungle from KH1 isn't in KH:CoM? And why is it that Monstro from KH1 never had a keyhole? Would it really qualify as a world if there was no keyhole? If anything, Monstro from KH:CoM should have been replaced by Deep Jungle.

Also, if there is something significant about thirteen worlds, why do KH:CoM and KH2 provide additional worlds? Clearly, there are more than thirteen worlds, so the idea of “thirteen worlds” would mean only thirteen of them have been selected to be significant. The most reasonable explanation is that the thirteen worlds of KH1 were just a coincidence to the thirteen theme in KH2.

The Thirteen Points
Here are all the "Thirteen Points" seen in the Deep Dive trailer:

XIII
"Where's sora?"

"We must find him."

[Ansem’s other report]
"A creation born of ignorance."

Behind the darkness [does-not-equal sign (thanks to .:KL:. for sniping that one out for me)] Door to the light

X
The secret place
"His voice... it's left me."
"This time... i'll fight."

A world between = A forgotten world
The gathering

VIII
The third enemy = Nobody, "Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the non-existing ones."

VII
ENDLESS.
“What took you so long, Kairi?”
“Can we do it?” “Against That?”

HEARTLESS
“We have come for you, my liege.”
“You are the source of all Heartless.”

[The Thirteenth Order]
Metamorphosis
“Sora?”
“Sora… Why?”
“Your Highness… But why?”

Change
The third key

End of the world
“What is this place?”
“Is this the answer you’ve been looking for?”
“This is the world in its true form.”
“Maybe your journey meant nothing at all.”

Paradise

II
"We'll go together."

Here's the link to the actual Thirteen Point Chart/Map:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/balladofthesword/ThirteenPointsChart.jpg

Although there are supposed to be Thirteen Points, the first isn't identified. It's symbolism could mean absolutely ANYTHING.

There could be a connection with the type of numbering and coloring of the numbers though.

Roman Numerals are: XIII, X, VIII, VII, and II
Modern Numerals are: 12, 11, 9, 6, 5, 4, 3
Gold: XIII, 12, 11, VIII, VII
Aqua: X, 9, 6, 5, 4, 3
White: II
Another font: 12

As of the moment, i have no idea how to figure out the arrangement (if the arrangement means anything at all).

The Blonde-Haired Kid / Dual Keyblade-Wielder

BHK’s role in KH2 is anybody’s guess. What IS known is that:

He looks like Sora and has some sort of connection with him
He is residing/visiting Twilight Town
He chases one of those white creatures in Twilight Town
He encounters a giant knight-like white creature
He confronts Axel at some point in the story
He can wield two keyblades (Oathkeeper and Oblivion)
He has a connection with Namine

(I’m pretty sure there’s a couple more, but I can’t recall them at the moment)

Will Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Zexion Return?
As for the FIVE Organization members who were supposedly "killed" in KH:CoM, have you noticed in an early KH2 trailer that there are FIVE hooded members who appear at Hollow Bastion? Have they returned somehow, or are these the other members of the Organization who haven't been introduced in KH:CoM? If that's the reason, then the remaining three could be Riku, Mickey, DiZ, or possibly some other individuals.

Riku and Mickey's Connection with the Organization
As for Riku and Mickey being part of the Organization, it's possible that they are trying to unravel the secrets of the Organization as undercover agents. They'll probably swear alliegance to the Organization and be renamed by the members so that they have an X in them. But then again, if Riku and Mickey were allowed into the Organization, it wouldn't be wise for the organization to just welcome them into their circle of Thirteen Members. In that case, Riku and Mickey will probably be messengers or interns of some sort.

"Riku! Get me a danish!"

"Mickey! Who spilled coffee on the plans for my death ray?"

DiZ's Connection with the Organization
DiZ's connection with the Organization is quite complicated, considering that all the known members have an X in their names when DiZ obviously doesn't. Could the out-of-place capital Z in DiZ's name have a meaning? It isn't an X, but a capital Z placed anywhere other than the first letter of a name is suspicious.

Last edited:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
u read my mind kairi123, but the end for KH2 is really unpridictable at the moment, especially when the start of it is barly known...too bad...it's good to take a guess though..teehee

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
There is always the possiblilty that Riku may die....yes, but how, I mean, in what way can he possibly die. Like the ORG, or like a person in general? I feel he won't die.

adventchildkiori

AuronFanatic said:
Unless Square has enough nuclear weapons to hold off half of the world's raging fangirls, they won't do that.

Well Put.

The reason Tarzan wasnt in KH:COM is because Disney didnt let Them add it, before Noruma makes another game with disney stuff in it he has to have disneys approval of all the disney stuff he wants to add.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: My Conclusions, Theories, and Suspicions (Part 1)

excalligrapher said:
Destiny Islands
In KH1, there was obviously another island some distance from Destiny Island. On the night when the heartless came to Destiny Island and Sora was in his bedroom, you can clearly see Destiny Island when Sora looks out his window to discover that Riku and Kairi’s boats were gone. The boats are obviously used to get from one island to another, which makes it clear that there was another island where Sora and his friends actually resided on. It’s rather strange how you couldn’t view the island from Destiny Island at all, even though the island obviously existed in KH1.

Well some people "claim" they could see it after you reach the play island and before you go to the Secret Base. But would it have really mattered if you could see it anyway? Everything that happened, happened to have happened on the play island not the main island. So does it really matter if you could see it or not? Its not like you could have actually gone there.

KH1's worlds include:
Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, 100-Acre Wood, and End of the World

Monstro isn't a world. He's a whale. Disney Castle is included in its list because it is a world. And it also doesn't matter that it wasn't playable. It's still a world and was in KH1.

KH2’s worlds include:
Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Disney Castle, Destiny Islands, Deep Dive, Olympus/Underworld Coliseum, Fabled Countryside, Agrabah, Ancient China, Halloween/Christmas Town, Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean

That's 12. And how do you know that KH2 won't have more than 13 worlds?

Here's the deal. How come Deep Jungle from KH1 isn't in KH:CoM?

Maybe because they couldn't get the rights. Or because it was just pointless. Originally, they weren't going to go there anyway in KH1 but Sora messed up the ship because he thought Kairi and Riku could be there and then they fell down to the planet.

And why is it that Monstro from KH1 never had a keyhole? Would it really qualify as a world if there was no keyhole? If anything, Monstro from KH:CoM should have been replaced by Deep Jungle.

Monstro isn't even a world. Why would a whale be a world of its own? It's a part of Pinocchio's original world which was destroyed:

Goofy: Gawrsh, Jiminy, your world disappeared too?
Jiminy: It was terrible. We were scattered.
And as far as I can see, I'm the only one who made it to this castle.

So Monstro could have been scattered along with Pinoc, Gepetto, the fish, the cat, and Jiminy.

And Monstro had more value and importance than Deep Jungle. It makes better sense that it was put in instead of Deep Jungle.

Behind the darkness / Door to the light

X
The secret place
"His voice... it's left me."
"This time... i'll fight."

I hope you know it was a does-not-equal sign instead of just a slash.

The Blonde-Haired Kid / Dual Keyblade-Wielder

BHK’s role in KH2 is anybody’s guess. What IS known is that:

He looks like Sora and has some sort of connection with him
He is residing/visiting Twilight Town
He chases one of those white creatures in Twilight Town
He encounters a giant knight-like white creature
He confronts Axel at some point in the story
He can wield two keyblades (Oathkeeper and Oblivion)
He has a connection with Namine

The BHK looks like Sora just as much as I look like my brother, pretty much nothing alike in general except for a few minor details. They have the same character designer. Me and my brother have the same parents. Nomura drew both Sora and the BHK. My dad and mom made both me and my brother. Of course their would be similarities but that doesn't mean they look alike.

And just because you talk to a girl doesn't mean you have a connection with her. And I'm not saying he doesn't have one with her, I'm just saying that you can't just say they have a connection because we only see them talking and nothing more.

DLUSNL1

First off, i've got to thank you for posting the chart again. For some reason, the second line under endless in VII has been illegible in every form of the chart I've ever seen. Finally someone posts it!!!

Moving on, I like the conclusions that you listed regarding the BHK. I think that he's one of the reasons why I want to play KH2 so bad, just to see what his deal is. I've read and thought about so many of the possibilites that it hurts. Here are some of the things:

1) His appearance- Since we have pictures of his face to compare to people now, and even before we did, the common consensus seemed to be that BHK looked near exactly like Sora. And in ways this is true. This has spawned the ever popular "other-side-of-Sora's-heart" theory. While I agree that there is some connection between Sora and BHK, I doubt that they are each other's yin and yang in the terms of light, twilight, darkness, whatever. And the is no way in hell that they're brothers! No way. The most of Sora's family we ever get is his mother yelling at him that dinner is ready. I think that whatever BHK's deal is, its going to be something that is going to make us go "Wait, this makes sense. This thing and that thing are related to it, and it explains this and that." Its going to make things click, not confuse us or be something way out of right field. I also love all these names people keep coming up with (take note of the sarcasm here) too. I mean for the love of God, TYKE??? I know how it happened too, because someone on the board who claimed this way back when had a linked site. The site used the term tyke to DESCRIBE BHK. It wasn't even in caps!!!! It amazes me that people can be that unintelligent. There have been others too, of course, many of them idiotically America. Look at the names of the characters (Disney doesn't count): Sora, Riku, Kairi (all Japanese), Ansem, Namine (not ur common everyday American name). Then soem brilliant person tried to say his name was Jack Twilight or something. First of all, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE LAST NAME??? No other character in the game has a last name, why is he going to? Especially TWILIGHT!! Wow, I just realized I really got off of the 'appearance' topic.... Sorry! Um... so yeah, thats pretty much how I feel about his Sora connection and the whole name fiasco.

2) Connection to Namine- Another thing we have seen is BHK in what I assume to be Castle Oblivion talking to BHK. To me, they also seem to look alike. I'm not going to hop on the "BHK and Namine are related" bandwagon that some have, but its plausible. This, however, could explain why BHK (as DWU in ASAS and DD also, since they aren't really one and the same, DWU set the stage for BHK) was looking for/ is defending Sora. This was just an idea- I dont necessarily have proof, but here it is-

Sora emerges from the memory pod thing in Castle Oblivion. I immedietly thought if the last line in DD, which is "Everything is coming back to me, the true..." which I always believed would end with "... memories." Maybe he ran off to do something rash or maybe something went wrong in restoring his memories, and Namine knows it but doesn't know what to do or doesn't have the power to do it. So, she recruits BHK, either because she knows him or because he's connected to Sora or whatever your belief is. BHK then goes to help Sora. Its a possibility.

I'll stop rambling about BHK for now, tho I'm sure many of us could go on for hours.

Anyway, my opinion on the dead members of the Organization. Of the ones that died, the only one I could see coming back in 2 is Marluxia. However, I'm suspicious regarding Zexion's death. Unlike every other member of the Organization, we didn't see Zexion fade into nothing. All we see is Repliku (thats what a friend of mine and I call Replica Riku) advancing and the screen goes black. So it could be that Zexion comes back, which I think would be cool.

I really don't think Riku and Mickey have 'joined' the Organization. We know that they study aspects of the heart, so maybe they're there to gather information in that respect. Another possibility could be that Riku and Mickey are still in contact with DiZ, and they may be helping him or vice versa. However, we still aren't completely sure if DiZ is good or evil. No matter what tho, I believe that he is somehow part of or connected to Ansem. The phrase in the 13 Points chart "A creation born of ignorance" comes to mind. Of course, Riku and Mickey could have absolutely no connection to the organization at all. Maybe Riku and Mickey, at the end of CoM, decided to shower at Castle Oblivion to get all the darkness buildup off of em and they were going to wash their clothes. However, the washer was broken, so they stole some of the Organizations robes and left. ;-)

The last thing I would like to comment on was sparked by excalligrapher's sig, the pic of Namine and Kairi. They look oddly alike, don't they? In CoM, I didn't take Namine's explination of her being Kairi's "shadow" as that Namine was like the other side of Kairi's heart or anything. And I still don't. However, I think they're could be a connection between the two. What do you think?

O, ok sorry, one more thing, something that I remembered because my little brother wanted to watch me play the ending of KH1 again the other day: During the end CG sequence, when Destinly Islands is being revived, one of the little balls of light coming from the sky floats down into Kairi's hand and there is a brief music pause and complete silence. Does anything think that this could be something of importance later on? I couldn't think of anything plausible that it could be that really made sense, but its one of those things that keeps grabbing my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back