• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cerberus paradox cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewingedangel

this is what you do, at the first round use trinity and kill them all, get 80 points should. then after that stick with master form. thats it. i have a question to... how do i get paradox titan cup???

whitewingedangel

thats for hades not titans, i keep seeing hades but never titans whyyyyyy. does anyone have the knowledge. and where is that?

Kereton Arindale

This is exactly how I did it 2 hours ago and I got 1376 points.

Magnega and Thundaga, in that order. I think the game gives you more points based on the speed you did it. So get into a form (whatever your magic is highest in) and do a Magenga-Thundaga combo...Just about everything or even everything should die within a second or two, and I got a bunch of points one round when I did that.

Hope that helps :)

Having your forms (Wisdom/Master/Final...I don't care for valor since you can't use magic...please don't flame me later) level 7 really helps.

Try using Magnega in the middle of the group for the best results...some enemies seem immune to the effect so whack them with the keyblade to keep the combo up at least...some enemies can be completly taken out with the Magnega-Thundaga combo. EQUIP ETHERS!!! I can't stress that enough, or at least have MP rages and the Ultima weapon keyblade handy.

PM me for other strategies on cups and I'll be happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back