• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cerberus Paradox Cup Help!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
I'm working on finishing Jiminy's Journal, but I'm stuck on the part where you have to get 1,300 Points in the Cerberus Paradox Cup. The highest I've gotten is a little under 1,200. Does anyone have some tips to get it all?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah. magnet magic is your friend here.
if you've maxed it out then its a peice of cake.
just use magnega at the start of every round to lure them all in and kill em. or if its powerful enough, magnega will kill em instantly giving you a lot of orbs and time left over.

Haku

<3
Also to add to what Nelo said, having the Lucky Lucky ability equipped helps out alot also.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
true that haku. you can have a total of seven lucky luckys you know. the abilties themselves on each character, there weapons with the ability and one person with the lucky lucky ring. hope that helps ultima_keyblade.

Riku74

umm I just yoused jackpot abilties and the wishing lamp keyblade and I got 1743 as my score so you can do this too.

sora741

god bless you dude if you think thats hard wait till u move onto hades but luck lucky and magent magic are ur brother here

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i was gonna say that. Hades Paradox cup is waaay harder to get all the orbs. but if you just use every trick and tactic you used in the other cups here its not that difficult.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
Now all I've got to do is finish up collecting the synthesis materials and do the Hades Paradox Cup and I'm done!

And sora741, it's not that I thought it was hard. It's that I just couldn't figure out how to max out my orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back