• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cell Phone Issues...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Verison enV phone. love it lol but today I'm having a lot of problems with it concerning volume.

my master volume is set on medium right now, and the keypad volume on medium low. for some reason the keypad will not make any noise.

weird enough, when I press the volume button on the side of the phone, my ringtone will play as well as when someone calls/txts me. but when I play my ringtones from my main menu, there will be no sound, although it says its playing. my videos won't make any sound either.

worst of all, whenever I make a call, it is completely silent. I can't tell if someone picks up or if the phone keeps dialing. its really making me mad right now.

I turned off my phone dozens of times, and the only sound it will make is when it comes on and off. I took out the battery 3 or 4 times and still nothing is fixed.

does anyone know what I should try doing or what's wrong with my phone??

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
aww man I was hoping that didn't have to happen..

so there's no solution?

As far as I know, no... =/

Phones just go sometimes... then depending on your phone company, they might tell you to take it up with the actual manufacturer or if the phone is under warranty depending on the coverage, get a new one.

This type of matter, you just dont know though. Anyway, if the problem persists, I'd say exchange or new phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back