• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And apparently he has Riku and Kairi figures as well in addition to the shirt, haha.

Although I don't particularly like those figures, they are actually fairly rare, just saying. They came out when KH1 first came out a while back and didn't do so well so they were off the market quickly (they looked poor to me).

He thought the cosplayer's Keyblades were cool. That's pretty much it rofl

Has anyone hired a private investigator to see if his interest ever grew after that one sighting? Perhaps now he spends all his downtime immersed in different KH games?!?!? DUN DUNN DUNNNN!!!!!!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, they said he didn't even know what KH was.

Yeah I know the guy from DeviantArt who posed with him, and he had no idea what KH was. He just thought it was cool looking and wanted to hold it for the picture with him :p Can't blame him Vmaster makes some of the best Keyblades I have ever seen.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hmm, can we have a little less heresay and more substantial evidence, please? xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hmm, can we have a little less heresay and more substantial evidence, please? xD

Okay, so I looked them up out of curiosity, and I'm not sure if this is definite evidence, but Mandy Moore obviously did Aerith's voice in KH1 (that's all I can find on her) so maybe she likes it. As for Miranda Cosgrove, apparently on her Youtube account she only subscribed to a few other people, but a lot of the people she subscribed to do Kingdom Hearts walkthroughs. Once again, not definite proof either, but it could be a hint.

Apollo

Silver Member
I believe Kobe Bryant once claimed to be a keyblade master

LMNOP

I like KH and Im a celebrity haha.
I was going to say J Cole and XV but yall got them...
Hayden Pennatiera is atleast a fan of Kair's body!!!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Really? I can't see her being into it, but I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Proof?

she's far from a good actress-those DVD covers say tons about talent and design-but it's nice to know a celebrity I've actually heard of is a fan of the series, outside the ones that voiced in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back