• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas12

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I believe J.Cole has stated he is a fan, he even used Xemnas's final battle theme as the instrumental for "Dollar And a Dream III."

TwilightLegends

Soulja Boy? Wow.. My respect level for him just rose a tiny bit, too bad he still makes horrible music.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
David Gallagher, Haley Joel Osment, Jesse McCartney, Ben Diskin~

KH voice actors love the series.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Never would have guessed Soulja Boy plays Kingdom Hearts lol,

The guy is obsessed with anime and games. He even makes songs about it. Plus he makes youtube videos of visiting Japan and playing Japanese games and going to their arcades which are incredibly awesome and far superior to arcades in the US. I saw him play this one arcade game where you get into this machine and it's like the cockpit of a gundam and you play a simulated gundam battle game. That video made me so jealous.

Awards
Emily Osment. Haley should find her a job in the next saga of KH because I don't think she is doing anything lol.

Nov

Awards
Theres a pic of Skrillex back when he was in that band wearing a KH shirt.
And apparently he has Riku and Kairi figures as well in addition to the shirt, haha.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The guy who plays Malfoy in Harry Potter is a fan. There were some pictures of him holdind the bond of flame keyblade at some show i dont remember wich.
I don't think he's a fan, I think he was just posing with one of his fans. If I remember, the "Did you know?" said he didn't know what KH was... But I'm not sure. :I

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think he's a fan, I think he was just posing with one of his fans. If I remember, the "Did you know?" said he didn't know what KH was... But I'm not sure. :I

He doesn't (though in my opinion, the trivia was more about "omg this celebrity associated himself with KH" rather than "this guy has no idea what KH is" BUT APPARENTLY I'M ALL ALONE IN THAT REGARD 8D)

He thought the cosplayer's Keyblades were cool. That's pretty much it rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back