• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrate with us - Chatroom Trivia Night! (And a special surprise?!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Uhm, sounds cool. But I got the same problem as TheLastKnight. I live in UK, western time, GMT i think it's called....So Should I like...Change my time on KHI? Whaa Iuno.

Count me in though!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm, I might do this, but one problem. What's the time difference between there and the UK? We're on GMT (or GMT+1, I forget lol) and I'm not exactly good with figuring out time differences.

Nobody Master

Sounds like fun. Now I'd better get some paper and a pen and puzzle over the stupid time-zones again...

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
The bottom of the pages on the forum say what time it currently is (GMT -5). So you can compare what time it is for you right now against what time it is on the forum.

The ruler

wow maybe the could be like you being the champ and now start challenging the champ to see who is the ultimate kh fan or its something boring awesome :thumbup: or just lame:thumbdown:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We may or may not have to delay trivia night unfortuntly. It'll still happen for sure. Stay tuned. (And sorry!)

MosesMohs

Be there or be square.

shapes.jpg

I wonder what the surprise is.

:]

I don't think I've ever met a site so bloody cool.

edit : lawl. grammer.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Also, for those not wanting to change your forum clock: http://www.cqham.ru/images/time_zones.gif That's a world map of the time zone. Find where you live, and then compare. Eastern Standard Time is that light blue area on the east coast of the U.S. btw. To compare, you count the columns until you get to the EST area. If you're to the left/west of the area, then you'll count to the right, and if you live to the right/east of it, you'll count to the left. If you live to the left of it, you'll be earlier than EST and if you live to the right you'll be later (by however many columns away you are).

Let's say you live in Paris. From there, count the columns (going to the left) until you get to the Eastern time. The Eastern time is six columns away, so Paris is six hours ahead of the east coast. Meaning, if this is at nine PM for the east coast, then it will be at 3 AM for Paris. I live in the midwest in the time zone to the left of the east coast, so when it's nine for the east coast, eight for me.

Only mentioning this cause someone mentioned time zones. x-x

MosesMohs

Also, for those not wanting to change your forum clock: http://www.cqham.ru/images/time_zones.gif That's a world map of the time zone. Find where you live, and then compare. Eastern Standard Time is that light blue area on the east coast of the U.S. btw. To compare, you count the columns until you get to the EST area. If you're to the left/west of the area, then you'll count to the right, and if you live to the right/east of it, you'll count to the left. If you live to the left of it, you'll be earlier than EST and if you live to the right you'll be later (by however many columns away you are).

Let's say you live in Paris. From there, count the columns (going to the left) until you get to the Eastern time. The Eastern time is six columns away, so Paris is six hours ahead of the east coast. Meaning, if this is at nine PM for the east coast, then it will be at 3 AM for Paris. I live in the midwest in the time zone to the left of the east coast, so when it's nine for the east coast, eight for me.

Only mentioning this cause someone mentioned time zones. x-x

don't you mean 6pm.

D:

i'm glad i live EST time.
i'd be so confused if i didn't.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
don't you mean 6pm.

D:

i'm glad i live EST time.
i'd be so confused if i didn't.

yeah, me too. I know continental US is a bit easier.
Central time is an hour behind EST
Mountain Standard is two hours behind EST
Pacific Standard is three hours behind EST

Then it starts getting a little more complicated after that.

Just wondering, at the bottom of the forum pages on my computer, it says that all times are GMT-5 and displays the time. Is it the same for people in other time zones? [on the forum only]

Back