• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celeberties and/or famous people who are from your area

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

The only person famous from where I live is that Mike Eruzione (The captain of the 1980 Olympic Hockey team) is from my town

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
No one famous actually lives near me that I know of. But Adam Sandler, Sandra Bullock, the Rock, and George Clooney all came to town when they were shooting movies nearby. I actually got a glimpse of George Clooney once, but the crowd was to big to get an autograph.

nxtgarnett5

Oh and I also think there was an nfl player named joe Jackson was from
my town. I think he was a running back

omnipresent

I'm from Buffalo, Ny

Off the top of my head... we've got

Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks) and Patrick Kaleta (Buffalo Sabres) who both play hockey.
Ron Jawarski who was an NFL QB and now is an analyst on ESPN.
The Goo Goo Dolls band.

omnipresent

A lot of awesome celebrities that are from you guys' area. I am actually really surprised and a little jealous. xD
Why jealous? It's not like we have any special connection with these people. They're just from the same area as us and don't even spend that much time at home... So it's not like we have any special advantage in experiencing their greatness. Personally, I don't even care about some of the famous people from Buffalo i.e. Patrick Kane

MegaCore5

Awards
A lot of awesome celebrities that are from you guys' area. I am actually really surprised and a little jealous. xD
Wouldn't be jealous if I were you. Are you saying that you don't have any celebrities in your area? You should look it up, and you might surprise yourself! And honestly it really doesn't matter where a famous person was born unless he or she somehow represented our state, like a politician does.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Wouldn't be jealous if I were you. Are you saying that you don't have any celebrities in your area? You should look it up, and you might surprise yourself! And honestly it really doesn't matter where a famous person was born unless he or she somehow represented our state, like a politician does.

I already know what celebs are from my area. One of Charles Manson's cults(I think his main one) is from a town nearby(4 or 5 miles away), and Bernard Berrian went to the same high school that I went to, but that's about it lmao.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I already know what celebs are from my area. One of Charles Manson's cults(I think his main one) is from a town nearby(4 or 5 miles away), and Bernard Berrian went to the same high school that I went to, but that's about it lmao.
You poor thing! XD

I'm from Ohio. So we get the president who got stuck in the bathtub...but also the movie set for The Avengers :3
A lot of politicians from this state.

kmorris2609

Not too exciting, but I have two celebrities that live in my area. Reese Witherspoon owns a vacation house about 30 minutes from me and Bill Murray lives in my town and regularly makes appearances around the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back