• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cecil in Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab Wakka

Who is Cecil? Many will ask. Why? Because He's not from a 3 Dimentional Final Fantasy game. This means that he is awesome, but not patronized by recent, or poser, fans.

The Hint that he is in there:
The Year 1990 was the year of Final Fantasy 3 (Cecil stars in it, on the Super Nintendo), and that date appears on the list of Copyrighted years on the latest Tokyo Game Show Trailer. The rest of the years mentioned, are the years of the game's characters' former games, so why 1990?
Cecil is why.

Arab Wakka's Final Note:
Final Fantasy 3 was a really good game, and considered by many to be the best Final Fantasy for plot. That's right. Better than Seven (the readers who are posers who have never even played seven but claim it is the best can now shudder)!

The Hunter

IT's impossible.
Only Characters from FFVII, FFVIII, FFX or FFX-2 can be in any KH game.
Because Nomura didn't design the charas from FFI-FFVI. They belong to Amano not to him so as long as Nomura is in charge for the KH Games they just can use Cloud, Squall and co.

Yanos_Darkspawn

The Hunter said:
IT's impossible.
Only Characters from FFVII, FFVIII, FFX or FFX-2 can be in any KH game.
Because Nomura didn't design the charas from FFI-FFVI. They belong to Amano not to him so as long as Nomura is in charge for the KH Games they just can use Cloud, Squall and co.

Wrong, Nomura said that he has the right to use every character from the series, and that he was thinking on including one of those, he just prefers to use his own characters because:
1-Obviously, he designed them
2-They´re more famous

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Wrong, Nomura said that he has the right to use every character from the series, and that he was thinking on including one of those, he just prefers to use his own characters because:
1-Obviously, he designed them
2-They´re more famous

even if he didnt have the right the one who truly created the character could give permission to use the character

NJMIgnatio

Okay guys, there seems to be some confusion as to which game Cecil(THe Dark Knight and Paladin) are in. When America's market first saw Cecil, he was in Final Fantasy 2 on the SUper NES. Now, FF2 was actually FF4 in Japan, due to some time restraints, and other stuff. Now, FF3 on the Super NES in America was actually Final Fantasy 6 in Japan. These two games were actually re-released on the PS as Anthologies, with FF5 and Chrono Trigger, or whatever it was called. For a while now, poeple have always confused the FF2 and FF3. It still cracks me up.

NJMIgnatio

Okay guys, there seems to be some confusion as to which game Cecil(THe Dark Knight and Paladin) are in. When America's market first saw Cecil, he was in Final Fantasy 2 on the SUper NES. Now, FF2 was actually FF4 in Japan, due to some time restraints, and other stuff. Now, FF3 on the Super NES in America was actually Final Fantasy 6 in Japan. These two games were actually re-released on the PS as Anthologies, with FF5 and Chrono Trigger, or whatever it was called. For a while now, poeple have always confused the FF2 and FF3. It still cracks me up.

NJMIgnatio

NJMIgnatio

NJMIgnatio

NJMIgnatio

sora is the best

NJMIgnatio said:
Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back