• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheHero

the dust flier is the only one that's giving me any serious trouble. does anyone have any suggestions on how to beat it? that's the last thing i have to do before i can unlock Sora...

there were a few others that were a bit annoying, but nothing that i felt was too ridiculously hard

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
When i first played the game I didnt fight any of those "powerful" enemies. After i finished the game and got Pandora I beat them all (except Invisible coz i was lazy :p) >:D

xD;;

Oh and for Dustflier, it isnt hard but it does take long, just be very patient and careful.

So anyway I beat these: Carrier Ghost, Dustflier, Zip Slasher

So that means i didnt beat Invisible and Orcus. Wait....theres a Windstorm one o.o?

Last edited:

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
My first encounter with the Dustflier...did not go according to plan, I have to admit. I was in my 60s, when I was redoing the mission and I had no clue where the little sucker was. SO I ran around a bit and then found him at the top of station hights. No problem right? Well, I was overly convianent in my skills and started to wack him around...

...Two hits, and I was dead. Don't even know how it happened, but all I know is that little Roxas died in two seconds...from two hits. I lasted longer against Sephoroth than that idoit. :p But, that is probably because I didn't know what I was doing, and against The One Winged Angel, I...did. Wow. Poor little Roxas!

I tried fighting the first powerful heartless was when I teamed up with Marly. :p Still didn't last long, but took about three or four health bars off of him. Was pretty fun, I have to admit. :36:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
The other "powerful heartless" were easy compared to Dustflier
I still didn't beat Dustflier yet.

Awards
Am i the only one who doesnt find the dustflier that hard?
if you use the right strategy, and doge his attacks, he's easy. he just has a lot of health...

i killed him easily on proud mode at like level 56..

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, the Dustflier has got to be the hardest Invisible boss I've faced. I still haven't beat it. The Zip Slasher was pretty easy. I just had to get his HP down to one of the bars before it could heal up to go into one of the previous bars. That really helped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back