• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Never did defeat all of them..ehh the dustflier might be my only problem though.. :/

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Heh I recently defeated the Dustflier, he was strong but not really difficult... it just took me ages because the time window you have for a safe attack is basically nothing.

cloudxxzach

the powerful heartless weren't that difficult... but I'm not done with the game... there might be more difficult ones ahead. I enjoy the chalenge. I just have to figure out their pattern.

Deny93

I didn't fight all of them it was a hassle. Maybe now that i beat it i will go back and kill them.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Just fight them. The only one I didn't manage to win the first time round was... Eh, I think it was the first zip slasher. I mistimed one of my blocks, and BOOM! Like, where the heck has all my health gone?

The safe attack time for Dustflier is pretty much once after every cycle of his attack, you'll have one combo. And that's about it. It's always hover, land and make shockwave, do a move, land, then you combo. One combo. Which is why I hate the shadows, they have an irritating habit of getting in your way sometimes.

Red_Mannequin_11

So, anyone actually fight these "Poweful" Heartless when they appear?

I do. It's fun. Some are quite powerful.

Anyone else fight em? Anyone have trouble beating them? Gimme your thoughts!
I only had trouble the first time with the zip liner or whatever its called but overwise they're all like between normal and a boss battle.

XkeybladerXX

I had to fight some extra bosses since I wanted to unlock Sora and......yeah. But Dustflier was hard! I used up like 20 elixirs to beat it.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I didnt' fight some of the opitional bosses until i was up to level 64 (haha i started before then but i'm really getting it going now) i fought: invisible, zip slasher, orcus. carrier ghost, windstorms. Others I can't remember.

The only one i have problems with is the "dustflier"

That one is really hard, I haven't gotten around to beating it yet. Need to raise more levels.

Last edited:

HerGuitar

Hmm, I've only fought the zip slasher. Huge HP bar, but easy, really. He had a certain attack pattern so it was easy to predict when he was going to guard/attack next. :p Just took a while to beat.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Wait, that's how you stun them? I have done it before but I didn't realize there was an actual guaranteed way....that would make it easier......

facepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalm

wow epic fail u mean u never hit him when he re-appears after his sword stops and he is able to be beaten

Sora^Fan

Invisible was such a b%#^*! it took forever to beat him lol but other than him, they weren't really a challenge ^.^ just gotta be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back