• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cats or dogs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is the best?

• cats

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • dogs

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Oh no cats are so much better at least with them they either large and lubering or small and yappy, cats are all one size plus the fact that ive been with cats all my life you can even say that im like a cat.

Dark Shards

i personally think that dogs are the best animal that god made. i mean "DOG" is "GOD" backwards too.

Epic^

You need to learn to place your threads in the right places. Also cats are better, because they don't bark all night, and chase random people.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
i personally think that dogs are the best animal that god made. i mean "DOG" is "GOD" backwards too.

i'm glad you figured that out!

but no.

RealLYFMudkipz.jpg

mudpikz is bettah.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I prefer dogs more than cats, but then again both animals can be as freaky as heck when they're mad.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Agreed. IMO, dogs are much better than cats.

And to add to your analogy: In Japanese, Kami = God and Ookami = wolf, LOL

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!

Are you that kid I knew in second grade? Because you asked this very same question one day at lunch. Remember? Omar hit Katie with a soccer ball?

...Even if it's not you, I'll tell you the same thing I told you last time.

"You go to heck. No one cares! And cats!"

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
well first go look at Myths post cause this needs to get moved because wrong section and i am guessing this has been done before.

But anyway i am a dog person. Had dogs all my life pretty much. Cats are ok but i just love dogs.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Man..... if you dont like dogs..... YOU ARE HEARTLESS! :p tee hee Im a d-o-g type of guy :D...... forget cats..... useless waste of money >.> and they breed like BIZZIs too >.>..... had a crap load of them never got to fix them before they were pregnant again.... cruddy days <sigh> Im glad they're all gone. Jus me n my dog =D

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ive always been a cat person, love em. Dogs dont do it for me. Not a big fan, i wont say i hate them but..yea.

Macabre

Gold Member
Though I have never had a dog,I will say dogs because they seem better,more faithful and useful(Guard Dogs,K-nines)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dogs suck. Enjoy your smelly slobbering animals that can't take care of themselves.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like both although I have a cat and I would love to have a dog someday, they seem so cuddly and more friendlier then cats at time but cats are extremely cute as well! I love my cat but I like them equally--I hated when one says you can't like them equally--for me that's just stupid. But otherwise, I'd say BOTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back