• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Catcher in the Rye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparr0w

Totally recommend this book to every one old enough to handle swearing :p Any ways it really touched my heart hearing Holden's issues in life. READ IT NOW

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I havent read a book since my junior year in high school and i will be a sophmore in college this year. I heard of the book but not really a reader. I read like 5-10 books freshmen year of HS and then just sort of gave up.

yay! my favorite book eeeever!

i love the catcher in the rye.. do any of you feel like he thinks the way real people think its just that no one has really layed it out so straightforward before..
thats what it felt for me reading it.

have any of you read the perks of being a wallflower by stephen chboskey?
its short and it has the catcher in the rye feel sort of.. kind of like a new age catcher in the rye.. good read as well.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
have any of you read the perks of being a wallflower by stephen chboskey?
its short and it has the catcher in the rye feel sort of.. kind of like a new age catcher in the rye.. good read as well.
IF I HAD A NICKEL EVERY TIME

I don't know why everyone started reading it all of a sudden, but Perks comes nowhere near Catcher in the Rye, and Charlie is a giant wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back