• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how long will it take to re write it?u know what u should do?you should write ur fan fic chapters on a floppy disc and save them on it and them copy and paste them in the posting part thing.(idk what im tlaking about)im thinking of doing it

guess wut the chapter that wuz deleted...
I FOUND IT!
YAY!
here it is
Chapter 12
~
<>Roxas' Story<>

I was standing next to my bed. The sound of Sora closing the door to the room woke me up, I'm a light sleeper. I couldn't get back to sleep either so here I am.

I really want to get something to eat. It's been at least a day and half since I ate last but I don't want to go down there. I know Sora went down there because Kairi was down there. I have a pretty good feeling that they like each other so I'll let them be. I'll eat when they come back up. I sighed and sat down on soft bed. I hope they come back up.

After what seemed like an enternity (which was really a half and hour) of sitting on my bed listening to my stomach growl and thinking of nice and cool sea-salt ice cream I couldn't take it anymore. I hopped off of the bed and down the stairs.

I got into the room with all of the books and I was a little worried about what I might see but I was relived to see that Kairi and Sora weren't there. I bet there outside. I laughed to my self then walked through a dark green door. Roberta had showed us the kitchen before we went to bed. She said whenever we got hungry to just go and get some food. I was planning to do just that.

I walked over to a large and dirty fridge and opened the frezzer. "YES!" I shouted a little to loud but I didn't care. In the frezzer was a box of sea-salt ice cream. There were five left. Happily I reached into the box and pulled out a delicious treat.

Axel and me have travel around everywhere, to a lot of differnent villages, towns and cities. Everyone we go to I always get sea-salt ice cream. I don't know why, it just feels like home. Like I feel like somethings missing but when I eat sea-salt ice cream it's there. I know it sounds really dumb but that's how I feel. I told Axel this once (he's my best friend) and he said that I'm not sposed to feel anything. Yet I do, I feel a lot of things, is that bad?

I walked back out into the book room, licking my ice cream treat. Then Kairi and Sora walked in, hand in hand. Suddenly something weird was happening. Everything around me was all fuzzy. I couldn't think clear and I was so dizzy. I felt sick, I felt so so sick. Kairi and Sora were saying something but I couldn't understand it. Then everything was gone and I was surrounded by darkness...

I looked around at my surroundings. Where am I? I moaned and then looked around. Nothing. Nothing but darkness. I sighed.

"Roxas? Are you ok?"

I jumped up, nearly having a heart attack. I was now kneely looking at who had asked me if I was ok.

"Uh..." I stammered.

There was a girl standing in front of me. She had dark brown hair that was in braids and draped over her shoulders. She had a semi-bright orange shirt with white flower prints. Her pants were tan capris.

She giggled then offered me a hand which I took. She then helped me up.

"Uh...thanks." I said weakly.

"No problem." She said nodding

I felt so akward standing there. She was a complete stranger, I always feel weird around people who I never met. But the more I studyed her face that akward feeling began to disapper. I felt like I knew her from somewhere. But how is that possible, I'd never seen her before. I didn't even know her name. Then my face went bright red with embrassement as I realized that we were still holding hands. Her face went red too. We let go of each others hands.

"Er, excuse me but who are you?" I asked as nicely as I could.

Then her happy expression changed and it turned to a very hurt expression, tears welled up in her eyes. I didn't know what to say.

"Y-y-you don't k-know me?" Tears were now running down her face.

"Uh...no. I'm so sorry. Maybe you have me mistaken for someone else?" I gently layed a hand on her shoulder.

"N-no. I would know you from anywhere R-R-Roxas."

"Oh." Bowed my head down. She seemed so fimilar but I didn't rember her name. I could now feel tears welling up in my eyes. No Roxas, don't start crying, not now. But I just couldn't help it, the warm tears fell down my face. I couldn't let her see me crying though. To late.

"Roxas, what's wrong?" She put an arm around me.

"It's j-just I know I know you b-but I don't know your name. And it makes me so mad cause I feel so empty all the time and the only thing that could mak me feel like I have friends, family and a home somewhere is that sea-salt ice cream," I then looked up at her, "and you."

"That's because I'm your friend Roxas." She smiled at me.

"You are?" I gasped. "You are! I still don't know your name but I know where friends, good friends, maybe even best friends. And I'm going to remember your name, no matter what. I'm not going anywhere till I remember." I looked up at her face, trying as hard as I could to remember. Then it hit me.

I began to cry harder.

"Roxas?"

"I r-r-remember." I threw my arms around her,"I've missed you so much Olette."

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
wow, thats pretty good.i hav waited so long and finnaly get to read more!lol. hey, could u check out my first fan fic?just click the link in my sig plz.its not that good but im trying to post sum more chapters soon.

i hav 8 days left of skool....i get out on june 14
and my teachers r just giving out tons of homework
but either this weekend or after skool is done i'll up date
i dont know if i will be able to post the last 3 days of skool cuz on monday i have my 8th grade graduation cermony and dance and tuesday i go 2 six flags and wensday nite there's a dance but i'll update asap

aka_nami

man no fair you get to go to six flags twice while i only get to go once a year and damn! you sure are busy compared to my big bro was didnt have plans during the last days of school. well hope you update soon ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back