• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I read the both and this is actually one of the Kairi sora fanfic that I don't want to tear to shreads!

The second chapter wasn't as good as the first, but I still liked it!

heres chapter 3...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why didn't you catch me?Why didn't you save me?Do you even hear me?....Sora?

I felt a sharp pain on my head.

Sora...

I gently touched my head, checking for blood.

SORA!

There was alittle but most was dry.

PLEASE, PLEASE, SORA...AWNSER ME!!!

I would be fine though.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Then a voice came to me...

kairi...

SORA?!Sora is that you?

yes...

He sounded weak, and scared...

Why didn't you come to me, I called your name...

I heard. Are you ok?

I'll be fine. Why didn't you come...Sora I'm scared...

I know...

Why aren't you coming? I need you!

I know...

I began to cry...uncontrolably...but why. I knew something was wrong with Sora. I told him I was frightened and he didn't come...

Sora...Where are you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
srry it's so short but I'm going out to dinner now and I just wanted to get this part down. I'll write more when I get back.

I looked at my surrounds. It all seemed fimilar, but the aching in my head kept me from remembering it. I sat up a little bit. My eyes hurt a little from crying and I was guessing they were also red. I was on a bed. The covers had not been over me, and I was thankful for that becuse the room I was in was very warm.

Where am I? Where am I?

I just couldnt place it....it seemed like I'd been here many times and it seemed completly strange.

The room was small. There was a dresser in one courner. The bed I was laying one in another and in the center a table with two chairs. The chairs were both pulled out. Papers were scattered across it. There were two cups of water also on the table. It looked like someone had recently been here. There was one window by the door. The blinds were over the window so I couldn't see outside.

I know now! I'm in that house in the third district. I'm in Traverse Town.

I remembered being here after Sora saved me. Then he had come back here and I was not and Arieth told him I left to the Underground Cavern. Sora went there and we talked. Sora said that our hearts are connected. "Our hearts are connected and the light from our hearts broke through the darkness."

I slowly closed my eyes.

"It's my lucky charm, be sure to bring it back to me."

"Don't worry, I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Sora, where are you? You promised.

"Don't ever forget, where ever you go, I'm always with you."

I could hear Sora's voice again.

If I was falling would you catch me?

I giggled. Of course would.

Then how come you didn't?

I layed back on the bed in the third district.

What do you mean?

No one replied.

Sora?

At first I was worried. I wasn't he responding? There was this feeling inside of me though. I knew he was safe. And I knew he was with me.

I feel asleep

I woke up from a knocking sound on the door. I sat up quicklly. Looked around. The light was off and also in the room was Yuffie, Leon, Cloud and Arieth. They all were laying somewhere. Most likely they had been sleeping but the knocking had waked them up.

The knocking was louder than normal knocking. It was nearly pounding. Nobody went to get the door. I guessed it was an unwanted guest.

I sank deeper into the bed. Nervous about who was pounding on the door.

"Don't move anyone. It's somebody whose with the heartless." Leon slowly stood.

"How do you know?" I wispeared.

"I just do."

The pounding on the door grew louder and the fear in the room also grew. I was shaking, but I tried to remain calm.

Sora? Sora, are you there? I'm scared. Someone is outside the door, pounding on it.

I know.

How? How do you know?

I can see everything.

FlyingTomato1

ZOMG!Great chappies! I'm gettin started on that sig..*coughfirstpostcough*
Yeah redharry's fanfic is da greatist but i wasnt a user when she started it...i made her a sig for Silverwings 2..she already has one for SW3 , and its the koolest sig ever..so why should i make another unless she asks me?

here's chapter 5... and ik i spelt some names wrong srry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?! What do you mean? Sora? SORA!

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. The pounding was louder and stonger. When I opened my eyes everything was blurry from the tears I was holding back.

Then it happend. The pounding stopped, and the door fell. Six heartless were standing there (they had been pounding on the door), behind them was Malifecent and behind her was....Sora.

My eyes widdened at the site of him. He was laying on the ground, eyes closed. When Malifecent saw me looking at him see gave me an evil grin then stepped inside. Leon and Yuffie instantly pulled out their weapons.

"That's why we're here." Malifecent ignored Leon and Yuffie's reaction and walked right up to me.

I just watched her, wide eyed.

"You have his heart, and we want it." Malifecent glared down at me.

"Wha-What are you talking about?"

"That kid. You have his heart and we want it."

There was that sharp pain in my heart again. That's it! I had been with Sora, and he saved me. Now, Sora was with me.

How did this happen though? How is it that hes with me? Did something happen? Where's Donald and Goofy?

Donald and Goofy are fine. I went for a walk by myself for a second and they got me. Kairi, please, don't let them take you.

here's chapter 6...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Leon and Yuffie ran foward, attacking Malifecent and the six heartless. Leon slashed his blade, killing three heartless, then turned behind him and kill the remaining three. Malifecent looked slightly nervous when Leon turned to her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Malifecent turned and ran to the door that led to the second district and went through. Leon and Yuffie chased after her.

I was now alone just me, and Sora laying just outside the door. I listened carefully, just to make sure there weren't any heartless outside. I peaked my head out the door. It was safe. My eyes fell on Sora.

He was just laying there, very still. I slowly walked outside of the door over to him. I was right by his side.

My mind thought only about Sora laying here right in front of me, I only could see his closed eyes, his emotionless face. I could only hear the beating of my heart as I stared down at him.

Sora?

I knelt down beside him.

Sora? Can you hear me are you ok?

How was I going to get his heart back? Sora had gotten my heart back by stabing himself with Riku's keyblade. I wouldn't be able to do that though because Riku's keyblade wasn't here. Could Sora's keyblade unlock people's hearts? Even if it could I can't summon Sora's keyblade.

Was there another way to unlock his heart?

mew_ichigo

...I only live in places that has cookies in it...
Website
www.freewebs.com
^ That was a good chapter! I cant wait to see the next! =D

Edit:
Here's your siggy for your Fan-Fic! I hope you like it PoisonedHeart! =D
Catch_me_as_I_fall.jpg

Last edited:
heres chapter 7...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Sora...

I was kneeling down beside Sora. "Sora?"

I was so happy to be here by Sora but he was just laying here beside me without a heart. I wanted to see his big goofy smile that could always make me happy. I wanted to see when he smiled his big blue eyes light up.

I gently put my hand on the side of his face. As I looked at my best friend laying here beside me.

Sora please...I need you. I'm scared. What if I can't get your heart back? Please, please help me.

Kairi, everythings going 2 be ok.

Sora? Sora, are you ok? I'm so worried about you! I need you! I wish you were here.

Kairi, I am here, I am with you.

I blushed of couse he was. It's just I wanted him actually here, I wanted his arms to be around me. Him to be comforting me, washing away my tears.

Yuffie ran into the third district. "We don't know where Malifecent is but you gotta get Sora inside. Leon and me are going to try and get a gummi ship so we can go to a safe world." Before I could say anyting she ran back to the second district.

I slowly pulled up Sora. I put his arm over my shoulder and pulled him into the house. He wasn't much heavier than me so it was pretty easy.

Sora, I'm sorry, your always with me. I just want you to actually be here.

I wish I was too. You sound scared Kairi. Are you?

Yes! Very much. Oh Sora! I think I know how I can get you back.

I stopped right in front of the door way to the house. Then I hugged Sora as tight as I could.

Please...please come back.

Suddenly I felt arms around me. A gasped, but didn't say anything. I just hugged Sora. How me hugging him had brought him back I don't know but I didn't care. Sora was here and I was in his arms and that's all that matters.

Then I began to cry. I'm not sure why but I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. I just cried and cried into his shoulder.

"It's ok Kairi. It's ok. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere."

"Really," I looked up into his big ocean like eyes. "Promise?"

"I promise, I'm not going anywhere."

I layed my head back on Sora's shoulder. I still cried but I think it was because I was happy to be in his arms. I wasn't scared anymore. Any fear that had been here had vanished.

"Thank you Kairi. Thank you for catching me. I was worried that as I was falling you weren't going to catch me but you did."

I'm not sure how long I was in his arms. I didn't care if it was two minutes or two hours.

Leon and Yuffie came.

"Sora! Oh my gosh, your ok!" Yuffie smiled at Sora.

"We don't have time, Maleifct's coming."

We ran out to the first district. There was the gummi ship. Inside was Donald and Goofy. Sora and Me walked up to the gummi ship. Just as I was about to get in Sora grabed my hand and gave me a big smile. Then we boarded the gummi ship. Going where ever destiny took us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back