• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cat Parasite Linked To Suicide, Neuro & Psych Disorders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
natural selection is beautiful. i love cats. *U*

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Well, there are ways to get around the allergies. You can get something from the vet to alter the chemical make up of the cat or dog's dander, so your own pets won't bother your allergies. Or, you can always get one of those breeds that are good for people with allergies. But back on topic, you honestly didn't expect something like this? Cats know they are more advanced than we are, so they have found a way to exterminate us or bring us under their control with biological weapons.

But on the serious side, though, while this article is pretty interesting, it's not changing my opinion; I guess I'm just a crazy cat lady in the making.

Gram

Banned
Awards
....O───O*remembers aunt having always at least 3 cats* ......ಠ__ಠ *remembers she isnt suicidal* something...is amiss.......

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This kind of creeps me out and I'm glad I don't own a cat. On the other hand, I've been around cats and those related to me who have cats, haven't showed these symptoms.

theirlosthearts

Awards
This kind of creeps me out and I'm glad I don't own a cat. On the other hand, I've been around cats and those related to me who have cats, haven't showed these symptoms.

Just to clarify, having a cat or multiple cats in no way means that the owner(s) have the parasite. Having the parasite is a possibility, but it does not always happen.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
A parasite driving people to suicide?

Or maybe their worlds are just shit.

I love cats. I love dogs. I love bunnies. aint changing my opinion one bit.

misssheep

This reminds me of the Lavender Town theory how something that seemed normal tricked their brains into desiring to commit suicide and harming others.

Though cats are still awesome despite this parasite and it shouldn't stop you from owning a pet cat or pet cats. You could go outside and get hit by a bus or just happen to trip over something so you shouldn't let fear hold you back.

Plus cats have been also improven to *help* people with mental illnesses and people with depression and everything.

I can't help but feel that this was made by a huge cat hater though and is a little biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back