• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cat in China grows wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
picture.php

Cat in China grows wings

Though born looking completely normal, once the cat hit the age of 1, he began growing wing-shaped appendages on either side of his spine, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reports.

While some think the bony limbs may be a mutation of some kind — or even a Siamese twin growing inside the cat — others speculate it's a genetic change perhaps caused by chemicals ingested by the kitty's mother while she was pregnant.

Discuss.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
There's quite a few of them in China. Now if they start flying, that's something new.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya, I could totally duct tape plastic wings to my dog too. I just choose not to ridicule him.

very differentiable
Awards
Yay for superkitty, he'll save everyone. Wonder what kind of nasty shit that mother digested, must be some pretty toxic stuff.

D

Deleted member 36435

They aren't really wings.
They don't enable flight or speed.
They are just growths that resemble wings.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It isn't as though there haven't been any deformed or mutated animals in the past; this one just happened to sprout growths that appeared similar to wings.
Once housecats begin to fly through the air and perch on their owner's shoulders will I be impressed.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I wonder what other deformed animal will come out next? I mean how many animals do we have that had deformities any way?

Millions, if not, tens of millions, easily, though not all of them have recieved such publicity as this cat in particular.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Well, I don't think this kitty will try to kill its own kin, it probably tries to befriend birds, and fails to the highest degree.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Pffft. Everythings evolving but us.
Assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back