• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle of Illusion remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;fgvGGeSi1rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fgvGGeSi1rk[/video]

first Ducktales and now this

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm really glad that remakes are being made of old Capcom and Sega Disney games. I feel like the genre of platformer has been pretty absent from the mainstream market these days (aside from the soulless Mario games that get pooped out every year) and has been pretty exclusive to indie games in recent years.

Hopefully these remakes will inspire other big developers to make more games like this.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I hope they do World of Illusions which my favorite of the series....
but its nice to see old game getting a touch of HD...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;Z36uOC8dew0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z36uOC8dew0[/video]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It looks really cute~ I hope we get a demo for it so we can see if it's enjoyable to play.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
My first thought:

This looks cool but it'll probably on a system I don't have and won't be able to play it. :(

*sees that it'll be on PSN*

Well, would you look at that?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SEGA Blog | Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse Gets Release Date, Price, and Pre-Order Special

We’re excited to announce that Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will be available worldwide for digital download on September 3, 2013 for PlayStation Network, on September 4th for Xbox LIVE Arcade, and for PC digital download as a cost of $14.99USD/£ 9.99/€14.99/1200 Microsoft Points.

For a limited time only, customers in North America who pre-order Castle of Illusion on PlayStation Network from August 20th to September 2nd will receive the original Genesis version of game, one pre-order exclusive dynamic theme, and three avatars. Customers will be able to download the original game immediately after pre-ordering.

With all-new HD graphics and gameplay, Castle of Illusion brings Mickey and his magical world to life. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusion to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and take on hordes of rebellious toys, traverse enchanted forests and navigate mazes of living books.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sweet! Finally a release date. Would love one of those avatars, been stuck with the one I have for months.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Release date announcement seems rather tardy. I was seriously about to google it thinking PSN didn't list it.

Still, Sept. 3rd is great! And talk about timing. Just a week before 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back