• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivon's nature

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

Where the memory worlds part of the castle when Aqua made it or where they org13s creation.Its never really explained if they r connected to the visitors memory or if the organization put them there knowing soras adventures.
I doubt that they were there since we would visit the worlds donald and goofy have visitted as well not just soras(mysterious tower,disney castle being the known worlds donald and goofy went to).
And how r these worlds created?Did namine extract soras memories and materialize them?Then why is the castle considered a maze?Is it so difficult to navigate through the basic structure it is shown to be or does it create obstacles based on the visitors memoris?In bbs opening we see terra being chased by a torrent of water inside the castle.Could it be sonthing like an anncient tob full of traps and dead ends.And more importanly r these obstacles designed specifically for each visitor?

Gram

Banned
Awards
It has something to do with the castle itself. It's purpose is to get visitors other than Aqua lost. The only thing Namine had to do with Catle Oblivion was being born there and messing with Sora's memories.

Though I'm unsure if the world cards used in CoM and Recoded are needed to traverse it since I doubt Axel had a card for every room he went into on his many searches into the castle.

zaqareemalcolm

I also had this question myself, and if it really was Castle Oblivion's power, why do the Organization members stationed there suddenly have the cards containing the worlds in Sora's memory?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Assuming he's telling the truth (which isn't certain in CoM), Marluxia seems to have made the Traverse Town card when he phased through Sora at the start of the game (similar to how Xemnas phased through Sora to sample his memories in KH:FM). It's probably not unreasonable to say that he got the data for all the other cards at the same time. Alternately, maybe Namine made them while Sora was preoccupied.

Vexen claims to have "sampled" Sora's memories while battling him to create the Twilight Town card, which I also believe because the rest of the Org want Sora nowhere near Twilight Town.

I'm at a loss to explain where DiZ got Riku's cards, maybe there's a way to make copies of existing cards?

I can't answer the question of why the Castle responds to the cards in the first place.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Personally I just tell myself it was all part of the set up for Marluxia's plan to make Sora a slave. Not only for reasons given by Blackdrazon but also cause whenever you see other characters walking around they don't seem to need cards.
Axel was sent to search it meany times so I doubt he'd have enough world visit memories to apply for each and every room he went into in all his trips. Given CoM the castle only has 13 floors above and 12 below.

I also attribute Coded's version of the castle as set up. It was meant to teach Data Sora about hurt.
Making Sora wander around illusion worlds in Chain of Memories would stall him while Namine warps his memories.

It's all just guess work though. Nothings really explained about the castle other than it's meant to get people lost. Only Aqua can work her way through it regardless of cards or not. (in other words I quit worrying about it lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back