• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
I started playing on Chain of Memories again and i just started to think about something as the game started again.

Exactly WHERE is Castle Oblivion. I mean what world is it on and how did Sora, Donald and Goofy end up there after sealing Kingdom Hearts.

riku7244

well we really dont know how sora got there but we do know one of the 13O led him there

road to dawn

Hmm, If anywhere, i would say that castle Oblivion would be in "End of the world". Seeming there is no proof that he went to anothr world.

O

Onewingedangel6

i think castle oblivion is an obstacle you have to go through when your at the crossroads... it maybe that castle oblivion determens which path you will choose to go through...

diogo14

like don´t you remember... after you end KH Sora and Co. follow pluto with a letter of mickey in the crossroads...

maybe the crossroads are links to other worlds... like when riku choose is path do dawn... do you understand? or maybe it is a world itself... i don´t know this is just a tought

Last edited:

vivi.kent

Ya i was confused how he they got there too, at first i thought he might have been dreaming or something like that.....but then again.....i dont know!

Non-Existant One

Nomura had already answered this question in an interview from the KH CoM Ultimania guide book. Here is the question and the answer.

"Q: Looking a little more in-depth into the game: about Castle Oblivion, what world is it a part of?

A: In the ending scene of the last game, Sora runs up a path that ends up in a crossroad. It is accurate to think that Castle Oblivion is at the end of one of those paths. This isn't explained in the game, but the building's upper floors and underground floors respectively represent the Light and Darkness of memories."

Read the rest here, http://sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/CoM Ultimania

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
good question i think it might be 1 of the paths on the cross roads

ok like first u take that path when you go through kingdom hearts and that leads to the cross roads and then 1 way leads to castle oblivion but thats just a guess of course

UnknownEnigma

hmm im guesing when kh is sealed you walk that road that was already there and i guess you come out in the grass and we see pluto who dislikes ora and we run after him then the corssroads and yeah we end up there. crazy...dark and light memories

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Well, I think that Castle Oblivion never really existed. In the beginning you see Namine sketching it out and then it appeared right where Kingdom Hearts was. So maybe even though Sora and the others went through Castle Oblivion and defeated the Organization, maybe the castle itself was never even real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back