• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

So does anybody know why there was only Heartless in Castle Oblivion? I mean, I know the Nobodies shoudn't be there because they weren't in Sora's Memories but they could have had them in battles on the floors in between worlds. While you were fighting Organization members they could have shown up.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They did eventually when Marluxia called his pet. Until the very end, however, it was crucial for them to not reveal to Sora, and probably Riku, the truth about their type of existence as well as their Organization. Hence, only Heartless, with which both boys were familiar by then.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That would raise the question of why weren't there Nobodies in the Castle Oblivion "Memory" floor, or why no Nobodies in the Twilight Town floor, despite Roxas being familiar with Nobodies and them being his Memories and all.

Way I see it, the Heartless were real. It would serve the Organization's goal to create KH if they sent real Heartless after Sora in CO.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
hmhh... that makes sense
So does anybody know why there was only Heartless in Castle Oblivion? I mean, I know the Nobodies shoudn't be there because they weren't in Sora's Memories but they could have had them in battles on the floors in between worlds. While you were fighting Organization members they could have shown up.
Rain jsut answered your question

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That would raise the question of why weren't there Nobodies in the Castle Oblivion "Memory" floor, or why no Nobodies in the Twilight Town floor, despite Roxas being familiar with Nobodies and them being his Memories and all.

Because at that time, Roxas wasn't fighting Nobodies. He was a member of the Organization, so he knew he was one of them. If anything, the Roxas portion of him would've held back from fighting Nobodies in Twilight Town. It wasn't until KH2 when he thought they were a threat.

Marluxia said that every floor (minus the final one) was based off of Sora's memories. The people he interacted with, the places he saw...all of them were fake. So I would assume that the Heartless were fake too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, while I'm not writing off the Heartless I think of being added in the final mix (knowledge lacking there), there were Heartless Sora never encountered in the original KH1, as well as Heartless that weren't in the worlds they appeared in on KH1. So that really breaks the whole 'he fought what he remembered' notion.

Also, Marluxia said Sora's Memories of Namine were the True Memories. So basing anything on Marluxia's words isn't the best course of action if you want to prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back