• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle oblivion & Twilight Town Manor????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_89

ok, how the hell did Sora end up in twilight towns mansion if he fell asleep in castle oblivion???

Seftrex

Castle Oblivion is linked to DiZ's mansion. The way that Castle Oblivion comes across is that it is, outside the realms of the worlds and is infact inbetween the darkness and light. DiZ's mansion is infact the bridge between the gaps. Sora fell asleep in DiZ's mansion, which is infact linked to Oblivion.

It's quite complicated but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Roxas_89

hmm i didnt know it was DIZ's mansion i just thought he was hangin around in there for a base of operations...well now that i think about it lol the computer needed HIS password haha i never thought of that..thanks its been bothering me for a while lol

blob

Yeah Diz and everyone else moved him to the manor because Diz thought it wasn't safe in castle oblivion.

Xemnas-sama

Um well it IS'NT Ansem's Mansion. We do not know whom it is but in one of the Ansem Reports it stated he had found the mansion beyond the woods of Twilight Town.

Ansem Report 7
I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion standing beyond the woods

Anyways in Ansem Report 10 it states Ansem asked Namine to move Slumbering Pod in which Sora slept in to the abandoned mansion's basement.

I hope this answers your question

Awards
DiZ told Namine that it would be a good idea to move Sora to Twilight Town's mansion for his protection.

Roxas_89

yeah it says in ansem report #10 that Ansem the Wise wanted Namine to move soras slumber pod to twilight town mansion...i didnt know till some one earlier replied then i looked it up on the ansem report....for some reason im going on my third trip through KH2 and i dont remember any of the ansem reports o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back